Unexpected Gifts

A few months ago I told myself I wanted to manifest a particular feather. Today I found three giant versions of the exact feather I imagined, the exact colors and everything.

29 Likes

What if we get an unexpected “Unexpected” field? :star_struck:

39 Likes

always awaiting such things…

10 Likes

“___ and thou shalt”

8 Likes

In case anybody hasn’t told you yet, the gifs you choose are absolutely hilarious and I love them :joy_cat:

7 Likes

And the “Unexpected Gift” is here!

17 Likes

Woo hoo!!! :partying_face:

Wow… the site is beautiful. And ALL the products!!! :star_struck:

6 Likes

I don’t think it has a field… there was one more such image I can’t remember for what field it was and captain clarified that it is just an image with no energy on it.

3 Likes

Another Gift today.

Got a cheque for 5k today and was surprised. An elderly neighbor I knew like 15 years ago when I briefly lived in Seattle passed and turns out that sweet lady has left me money…

God bless her soul… Incidentally, the security guard at work, who is also a student, was struggling to get books for some course work. So hopefully I can help that kid with some of the books. Gift both for me and him…

64 Likes

Woohoo!!! Awesome manifestation, Maoshan!!! And good works! congratulations-congrats BY yay

20 Likes

listening to this while watching stranger things… seems on brand

6 Likes

My wife and I got unexpected tickets from a New Edition concert this past week with VIP seating.

30 Likes

Received a subliminal that usually would cost 30$ for free, it’s not something the subliminal maker does regulatory and it does align me with what I was looking for

17 Likes

If this creates situations where people help you. Doesnt that mean it will allow us to work with servtoirs better?

1 Like

I don’t think so because servitors don’t have an ego to resist helping you

If servitors want to help you and they can, they will

8 Likes

I was talking about the other aspect of woven word. Let me try and find the comment that will be easy to explain.

But their is an aspect of woven world that creates situation in the future to help achieve the field goal.

1 Like

A few days ago lying in my bed, suddenly realizing “life itself is the gift”

17 Likes

Have been using this in sets for about a month and this is by far one of the most potent experiences of Sapien medicine I’ve experienced.

I naturally have a very high degree of luck and manifestation when I stick in a flow state. If I drop out of intuition or instinct as baseline navigators it dies off quite quickly.

This audio basically kicks me back into my high-flow-state levels of unexpected gifts regardless of whether I am in flow.

Has been extremely helpful as my professional work has two sides: esoteric meta work, and analytical consultancy work.

When in the consultant side of my life, the heady cognitive demand reduces my access to flow. This audio has served as a flawless bridge, or potentially a hack/bandaid to keep me connected to that while I drop into my consultant work. Really amazing effects, 11 out of 10 would recommend.

33 Likes

Had an issue with my boss that was surprisingly easy to solve in a harmonious way . I was upset and disappointed about his behavior before.

The end result was he offered me to go grab a coffee together and a solution with which we can both live .
Very unexpected indeed.
:blush:

24 Likes

if servitors dont have an ego then how can they distinguish us from basically anything?

1 Like