Vibration of Creation

Good to see some of the old timers. :). Feild theory has grown so much and is helping so many people. And is becoming accessible to the masses through YouTube channel. I think this community is amazing also. Very friendly and I feel lucky to be a part of it.

:slight_smile:

24 Likes

ive noticed with the vibration of transcendence that i accept reality more and at peace more with it
vibration of creation has gave more fulfillment
vibration of divine love just makes me feeel good

i love u

with love

24 Likes

it made me sensitive to energy, and raised my vibrational awareness slightly, which gives me a little more control over myself, and some things around me. I don’t feel it pushes me to produce more in the day, but I guess in its optimal results, it gives you enough power (will / energy) to do what you want if you want to, but it does not force your decision making (it doesn’t subtly force you to do your homework). this is my feedback.

12 Likes

@Saurav Please do explain in logic terms, how is that fair to the content creators and those who spent their hard earned money on buying those audios?

12 Likes

I know it isn’t but because of financial inability I’m unable to buy it. Later when I will be repay his dues :pensive:

Ok, instead of begging and risk getting banned for not following the forum rules maybe you can ask for help on achieving your goals.

There are many people here willing to help and you don’t necessarily need the paid audios.

What is it that you seek?

14 Likes
4 Likes

Is there a need to listen to any of these if we are listening to VoC, VoT and/or VoDL?

Ego Dissolution Energy
Blockage Removal (Dreamseeds)
Schumann Resonance
Raise vibration (dream seeds)
Higher Self (dream seeds)
Interconnection
True self of others
Timelessness
Mindfulness

3 Likes

Ego Diss. - VoT has Ego Diss in it. The others don’t.
Best recommended to keep in stack if you don’t have VoT

Blockage Removal - Not needed with Vibes.

Schumann Res - I only play this on as needed basis, but it would have other benefits outside of Vibes series.

Raise Vibes - Not needed with Vibes series.

Higher Self - Probably not needed unless you are making a specific request and still feel “separate” from your HS.

Self-Realization series - So the Vibes work more on a energetic/physical level of “enlightenment”, while Self-Real series works on a more mental level of “enlightenment”.
Meaning if you listen to Vibes (or Ascension) long enough you would get the Self-realization series “benefits” anyways, in time.

So I see this series as being a perfect complement/supplement to the Vibes series and it’s still part of my stack.

26 Likes

Thanks, how about these?

Energy Clearing (probably not, right?)
Emotional Release
Etheric Chord Cutter
Automated Grounding

You mean Aura Cleanse?
How often are you listening to it?
That’s an as needed basis field to begin with …
You still might need it occasionally…

The other 3 you will probably not need over time as your vibration rises to a certain level, but I could see the need for them up until that point, especially Emotional Release and Etheric Cords to address what those fields specifically address.

Ego Dissolution, for me, works like Emotional Release, to be honest.
Don’t know if anyone else feels the same…

12 Likes

I’m not sure, it’s on page 12 of the “How To Use Our Massive Library of Audio Fields” pdf.

Interesting. Both are part of the course audios.

2 Likes

wow, you are so knowledgeable,

Are you maybe Candle? Lady belonging in Sapien Medicine team from their start? In time when Dale was still in that team

4 Likes

Yes I’ve been known to go by that name. Not a lady tho :wink:

6 Likes

I somehow intuitively knew you are Candle… and sorry for thinking whole time you were lady lol, not sure why I thought that, my apologize

Do you maybe know where is Vitality now? and did he learn to create stable fields on his own? Last time I have heard rumours about him he is into fields and learning from Dale etc (but that was long long ago)
He was also in team , remember,… something about economy first, his job

3 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=031vKBPk5eA

Trying to remember who that was in real life… :thinking:

Hope he’s hiding out here somewhere under a different name.

Probably cause I use different client accounts on other platforms with male or female pics and don’t bother to correct people when they assume I’m female :smiley:

9 Likes

ok, yeah, that Aura Cleanse

They are separate fields. Just meant when I’m “in my feelings”, Ego Dissolution clears them the same as Emotional Release.

5 Likes

Vitality?
really? where did you hear these rumors’?

Not the one I know, unless somebody assumed the name and decided to market themselves.

10 Likes

Woah, things just escalated quickly.

3 Likes

Did they? lol
Dale worked with lots of people via PM, it’s possible he worked with Dale without my knowledge.

@Captain_Nemo Was Vitality the one with the avatar of the UFO where he swore he took the picture?

5 Likes