Vibration of Creation

For those that have VoC and VoDL, can you share your experiences listening to each?

I wish I had this audio !!,

2 Likes

I’ve listened to it for hours on end. I know what it feels like and I still can’t describe it.

Thing is, with Love vibration, I feel a certain way and life and people start treating me congruently with that way of feeling. And it all makes sense.

With Creation/Om I don’t know what’s happening. I have a very specific feeling. And I can see people have a certain reaction to it, but I can’t quite place it. I wish I could bring it down into something a little more that I could grasp. I’m manifesting something, but what? Transforming myself and life into something, but what?

With love, it’s very specific, and precise. With this… ?

editing:
The reactions from people. More about that. When I feel love, people act more loving. Simple. When I’m vibrating with Creation for hours, I can see people reacting to me in a certain way, but I can’t tell what I’m looking at. Are they confused, afraid, delighted, a mix of all these? What’s the dynamic here, what is happening?

15 Likes

I love VoDL bro, had the best meditation with it yesterday

4 Likes

You know how you could say of someone “That’s a very loving person” and everyone would know exactly what you meant? Or that person “gets a lot of love” and again everyone would know.

“That’s a very OMing person”
“They sure get a lot of OM”

Would mean?

“Their heart is full of love”. :grinning:

“Their head is full of OM”. :confused: :thinking:

@_OM

I read this article. https://www.gaia.com/article/what-meaning-om
It might explain some of what I’m seeing when it says Om carries 3 aspects of the divine “Creator, Preserver, and Destroyer.”

another edit:
I think it came to me. It’s “Life”. That’s the concept I was looking for. Life. I can put that word into every feeling I’ve had with this field. It makes sense with every reaction I’ve seen from people. That’s their reaction to Life. And that makes sense. Not life as in a lifetime or lifespan, life as in the thing itself. Life as in “aliveness”.

I think I can rest for now.

Another edit much later: The above sounds highly subjective. It is. The reason I don’t mind it being subjective is that it matches up well with one aspect of Om in how it relates to Prana. This is the kind of “aliveness” I’m talking about - Prana.

15 Likes

Just wanted to add, that is one of the reasons Yeshua(Jesus) who could be considered the “ultimate” mystic and sage, instead taught the Path of Love/“Salvation”

It’s much easier for “common” people to “get” what Love is, as opposed to the comparatively more “direct” Paths of the Mind or Non-duality like the Buddha(s) taught.
And therefore, it’s an "easier’ path to follow/grok.

25 Likes

Aww man! I totally get where you’re coming from! I had a day at work where my collegues suddenly started showing an immense amount of interest in me and what I was doing when I had my lunch. I don’t really interact much with them and always felt abit estranged, but this day was like a “me” day. They were so curious(?) or something, it was weird, but also awesome, in a strange way :joy:

6 Likes

I feel this too, and ive had the same reaction from people. It’s utterly wild aliveness. I was at the servo buying a drink today and the attendant looked at me like deer in the headlights, turned his gaze and mouthed “no” like he was shocked. I know the reaction, ive seen and felt it in myself… it’s a deep no to the wildness of life that I’ve experienced on intense medicine journeys, the toad especially.

13 Likes

! Wow. That should make me feel better about the crazy reactions I get sometimes. “No” Lol. Unbelievable.

5 Likes

:laughing: Just a little more and he would’ve just let go of whatever drinks he was holding and let them fall to the floor!

7 Likes

:joy: I instinctively wanted to give him a hug and encouragement.

There’s really weird and powerful things happening to me rn… A friend said I appeared in her dream and showered her in glowing light and she woke up feeling amazing. My physical body keeps taking more punishment and instead of collapsing, moves to a new level really quickly. I’m not quite sure what to make of all this

14 Likes

Wow man sounds like Some interesting times for you… I can’t wait to get my hands on vibes!!!

Definitely keep us posted bro!

7 Likes

What are the self realization series?

Self Realization Series ( 4 audios - timelessness/mindfullness etc. ) from Youtube/Patreon.

8 Likes

When you say punishment, are you referring to physical exercise?..is that’s the case. Maybe it’s moving to a new level due to your intention of improving your physical health, and thereby capability as well. If that’s the case, is it possible that the vibration of creation clears away the junk and allows you to bend your personal reality to your will?

Like the vibration of transcendence temporarily dissolves ego so you can mentally instill what you want without resistance, but the VoC allows your external world to be shaped easier.

13 Likes

Won’t lie, I looped each one twice in a row and experienced a fantastic streak of luck for a couple of days. I’m guessing of course because my energy was clean and positive.

16 Likes

Gonna loop VoT and VODL the whole day today

5 Likes

Yes, physical activity. It’s worth mentioning that I’m coming off about 3 years of being a couch potato. I’ve lost 20 kg in about 3 months and am getting to the last bits of fat storage with the help of the fields. I’m also 45, and have a knee injury so my body and recovery isn’t what it used to be. But I’m gymming, running, climbing mountains etc back to back and my body keeps wanting more… I’m a little shocked actually. Voc seems like it’s infused with “life force”, I definitely feel that it allows old energies to be shaken loose in combination with a strong intention. It’ll be interesting to see where this goes :grin:

26 Likes

I now know what you mean, as my life force energy expanded and strengthened to unimaginable heights after I used voc twice a day for 5 days in a row.

15 Likes

Could this heal DNA? Because it affects the mitochondria of cells…

2 Likes