Vibration of Creation

In your opinion, if after a few weeks you stop hearing it, when you start feeling it again, the vibration will restart from the level you had before you stopped listening to it or not?

It boosts whatever your current level is at that time.

4 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

How does this help with manifestation and influencing reality directly? I like all of the vibrational spiritual upgrades, but i’m going to keep it 1000. I’m interested in using it to aid my manifestation abilities. I’m working on a theory called spiritual participation. It’s less about manifesting as an action and more focused on the idea that we are the manifestation constantly. It’s not anything new, but it has some caveats that deal more with your participation within your reality system. Much of Sapien’s work allow us to have direct manipluation over our reality, therefore allowing us to participate in new ways humanity hasn’t been able to in eons i’d suppose.

Raising our vibration and cleansing negative energy is wonderful but what abilities do we add that allow us to participate with reality in a new way. What pathways does this open up for us to experience life how we wish. I ask the same for Transcendence as well.

@SammyG & @Captain_Nemo any thoughts?

15 Likes

awesome inquiry bruz. I have thoughts here, they are still cooking lol

1 Like

Raising your vibration makes your energy much lighter and free flowing. This means your thoughts become more palpable and manifest much more quickly. The reason for this, is in having a higher vibration, you shed a lot of the density that weighs you down and keeps you more grounded in the reality that revolves around your ego (past conditioning, beliefs, limiting beliefs, ext). That is why you always seem to manifest the same kinds of things over and over again.

Part of raising your vibration is freeing yourself of all these conditions/restrictions and allow your thoughts more free reign to manifest things out of the infinite possibilities out there. Higher vibrational mindset is also that of ‘I have everything,’ and don’t need anything else. You don’t have a strong sense of desire of wanting something as if you don’t have it. If you want something, you know you already have it. It’s a part of you. And therefore, the manifestation happens so much more effortlessly. There is no restriction or blockage of thought.

So I would say raising your vibration is a necessary step to master conscious manifestation. By conscious manifestation, I mean ‘i want this, universe bring it to me!’ I’m sure you can listen to the audios and do creative visualizations and perhaps garner better results that way. But I can’t say I’ve tried that to give you a complete answer on that.

55 Likes

So it is better the Transcendence, because if unlike the VOC the Tracendency also deactivates the occult partner here is the ego, it goes without saying that it is more effective for those who start from the beginning, right?

1 Like

I only got this field, together with the VDL one about 4 days ago.

I certainly noticed my ego playing around since day 2, basically bringing into mind every single little fear and doubt I have ever had.
Even as I’m just minding my business, I have song lyrics popping into my mind that are just… negative. They are about no happy endings, heartbreak, pain, life being worthless, etc… it comes in one line at a time, and I’m just repeating it silently again and again.
I know on a conscious level I don’t want to be thinking these things, but I lose focus for half a minute while e.g. cooking and then… the next thing I know, I’m again repeating one sad line from a song like a mantra.

Ego dissolution helps a lot for sure, so I’ve been listening to that a lot as well as subconscious limit remover to support the vibration audios.

I am also convinced (because I was sick when I started listening) that this audio has healing properties, or at least it is a very powerful supplement to other healing energy work / audios.

29 Likes

Can vibes decalcify the pineal gland? Or will we still need to listen to the third eye and crown chakra for that?

6 Likes

dont think so, I think these vibration series is more for the energetic part than the real organs
so yes, stick to the crown chakra third eye field

1 Like

it works on your physical body too, its in the description…
using it i can feel healing processes starting

3 Likes

oh yeah, my bad, but decalify is for third eye crown field

Aw damn that sucks, I’ve been over here looping VODL for days now haven’t touched the chakra fields since I got it lol

1 Like

you should man, I do the same, kind of let them rot in a corner of my pc haha but Ill stick to crown third eye field at least

1 Like

you can listen to the sun gazer, it even makes your pineal gland bigger

1 Like

is this confirmed ?

you have to sun gaze simultanously on the picture

1 Like

I always slack on that field! I should definitely listen to it more, I’ll give it a few runs in a bit

1 Like

which picture?

Yes and no.

1 Like