New Release: Woven Worlds - Millions

Has anyone noticed it has made you more extroverted and chatty?

4 Likes

Perhaps this field induces some enhanced glory like effects where itā€™s recalibrating your entire financial path up to this point and then speedruns you through all the lessons regarding finances that you still need to learn to form a basis from which to leapfrog to the million dollars

14 Likes

I found this quote in my old notes, i think it was from Quora:

"Donā€™t wrack your brain trying to figure out how to make $1 million. Figure out how you can make $100 per day. Then double it. Then focus on getting to $1,000, and double that. Look for a model that can scale, not ā€œservicesā€ or things that require your time ā€” making things takes time. Selling things that are already made doesnā€™t.

What, among all of the things you know about, could you sell to 100 people for $27? What inexpensive product could you source that a lot of people would pay for?"

11 Likes

13 Likes

If you commit to this for some years maybe combine with capital governance an millionaire mindset not sure what is called anymore you can very much get it in this life imo.

6 Likes

I promise when I use this field it feels like everyone already sees me as a millionaire when Iā€™m in public. Just the way they act when Iā€™m around.

7 Likes

Glad it happen to you! I wish it did happen to me lol

2 Likes

Trust the process! It Will !

3 Likes

I had enough for now :sweat_smile: just gonna stick with the YouTube wealth is enough. But thank you! Glad you seeing results though

4 Likes

Been using this for a while now, It definitely boosts motivation and raw willpower to work hard or do whatā€™s necessary to build a successful life for yourself. Since using it Iā€™ve had 2nd income ideas coming to me, and have been a lot more mentally willing to take risks to increase money income, a deep feeling of knowing it will come back to me and work out. I spend money more comfortably, my self image has risen, and I see myself as deserving of wealth and prestige. Iā€™m only just getting started with it.

20 Likes

waiting to sale to get a bunch of audios for me and my family. :upside_down_face:

Paypal woulnt work

5 Likes

Have been having some significant results with WW-Millions, but at the same time also seeing how I still revert back to penny pinching, not comfortable with parting with money, etcā€¦so ultimately seeing how I blocks my own flow. So Iā€™ve been playing millionaire mindset after WW-Millionsā€¦anything else recommended besides millionaire mindset and capital governance to get your mindset totally aligned?

10 Likes
11 Likes

Soā€¦ whoā€™s made money?

5 Likes

This one doesnā€™t work for me at all and has messed up my flow which is weird because at first it was very uplifting. Wondering if this needs to be paired with something else to work? Not sure if to preserver or drop it and find the harmony again.

2 Likes

I got the financial protector first but that worked for me and still does in a way but the millions seems to set my progress back.

1 Like

Hmmā€¦ The weird thing when I use this. My mom. Which she is always in constant worry because of her money issue. It keep bombarding me. Whining about money all the time to me. To the point I canā€™t take it anymore and just cried. I stopped listening to this and slowly getting back againā€¦not saying that we fully getting money. But itā€™s sometimes enough to just eat for a day. ā€™

3 Likes

For me mostly I notice the push aspect
Iā€™m getting way more things done, and whenever I feel lazy and know I have to finish up on some things, I put this one on, and whatever the case, I feel the intense need to complete the most important tasks.

For those saying there are no results, do you at least notice this push that I mention above?

9 Likes

No

1 Like

Remember these audios wonā€™t replace apathyā€¦ someone who is already disciplined, has good habits, really tries will make the most out of these audios & will get the best resultsā€¦ unfortunately none of us are gonna wake up with hundreds of thousands of pounds or dollars, thatā€™s not how life works. This Audio just makes accumulating a large amount of wealth a lot easier than it normally would beā€¦ the work is still on you

4 Likes