New to the forum, want get more into this, problem buying files

Hello everyone,

I’m new to the forum, although I have followed the Sapien medicine YouTube channel for years now.

I’m also considering to buy files, and have found out that there are multiple websides were you can buy files.

One I want to buy is ‘‘The Bacteria and Fungi Apocalypse’’ from enlightenedstates.com, but the website does not seem to work as it sends me to sapienmedicine.gumroad.com when I click to buy it, I have no option to buy it there…
Anyone has any idea how to get this file?

Also, is there a way to make request or get personalised audio files?

2 Likes

Hi @DAN92!

Welcome Ship

Thanks for joining us! :slight_smile:

If you take a look at the links provided in the Welcome section you will see that the forum has a Search function. That is the place to look for information on Sapienmed audios. If an audio is no longer available, as does happen from time to time, you would find out the most current status including any substitutions or newer versions that might be available.

There is a section of the forum called Requests and Fields where you can read and make audio requests. There are some areas of the forum where a member must have a certain participation level to access. You will also find that discussed in the Newcomers Links section.

If you go to this page and read through the entire thread, you will see the current status, if any is mentioned: The Bacteria and Fungi Apocalypse

On Sapen’s Patreon (membership required) you can find The Smart Bacteria Slayer

1 Like