New user + help + Tesla coil + diabetes

Dear all,

Greeting to all users!!!

I am a new user and just joined and was listening to YT music . Couple of questions ( apologies if it was previously discussed)

1. Has anyone had luck controlling and reversing few health issues . I am looking for diabetes , lower cholesterol, stop proteinuria (spill of protein in urine) and fatty liver related help!!

2. Has anyone tried to use Tesla coil or other scalar generator to make these sounds more impactful?

3. How long does it take anyone who has reversed diabetes?

4. Any thoughts to spooky 2 scalar system ? Many overlap between two YT ?

5. Any playlist recommendations?

Truly appreciate feedback. Happy holidays and stay blessed and safe.

I am also looking to buy Tesla coil speaker to play these music. Has anyone tried . Happy to share my experience

2 Likes

group welcome 2

2 Likes

Although there are always experimenters here, I know for a fact that Dream’s fields stand on their own = no augmentation needed! In fact, it’s good to start slow, by following the recommendations given with the description of each field, and to use them EXACTLY as recommended. :slight_smile:

Using the search feature at the top right of your screen will help you find specific fields for the topics you are interested in.

4 Likes

Thanks Rosechalice :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Will explore more on the topics…

2 Likes

You’re very welcome @Healthyatheart! Soon others will come with help for you. Thank you so much for joining us! :slight_smile: :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

@Rosechalice thanks for the warm welcome and suggestions. God bless :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::pray:

2 Likes

Welcome :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Welcome mate. I like ur enthusiasm when it comes to experimenting. However tesla coil, to my knowledge, no one has used to boost fields. Only person that comes to mind is @SorcerySupreme , but I doubt even he did it.
There are bad ways to boost fields.I have done many tests, while high cuz I am more sensitive to energy in that state, and pushed it too far many times, it basically feels like u are burning ur nervous system, and only reason why I avoided critical damage, is cuz I would stop before it got bad. Although it sounds like fun experiment, I took it seriously by meditating while testing and observing how my body reacts. I will drop some safe boosting suggestions for u to try. I am on phone so just search these on yt
-Quadible integrity 11th power
-QI Root Cause removal
-Sapien med Ego dissolution
-Sapien med subconscious limits dissolver
-mana circuits sapien med will develop meridians and allow u to handle more field use, while staying grounded
-speakers for me work better
-print booster sigil,place under the speaker and it amolifies fields currently playing
Last one is on patreon

Finally, always monitor how u feel, evem with my suggestions. This is coming from a dude who had big issues with nervous system cuz of mindset:yeah I can handle it, lets try more and more, without giving myself a break.

Worst case scenario u realize u are overloaded, deep aura cleanse and grounding are ur best bet imo. I see u
are a new user, hence these guidelines. Check FAQ of the forum as well. U will find SapienMed stuff is baby proof most of the time , as long as u apply logic.

4 Likes

@shadowhunter176 so thankful for all the tips. Appreciate your response. I will look them up and relay back here on how I am doing… thanks a ton again

1 Like

Good stack that help with diabetes
DNA Repair system (youtube or patreon)
Enhanced Blood Circulation(youtube or patreon)
Diabetes Treatment I & II (youtube or patreon)
Pancreas regeneration ( youtube or patreon)
Smart stem cells (Gumroad)
The Quintenssence of marrow (Gumroad).
A friend of mine had done this stack and he controlled his diabetes + he cut on sugar & he is down on carbs (small portion of whole wheat bread in morning) when he measure everyday he is in normal range. He is following a healthy diet and he doesn’t take medication

9 Likes

@Psimindset Pal this is so helpful. I am so glad I found this forum and meeting great people like you :heart:

God bless. Will try these suggested stacks and share results

5 Likes