Newly released: Glutathione Super Anti-Oxidant Ver 2.0

Do you use Pea Powder?

I’ve been hearing of this Turpentine Protocol a lot lately in several biohacking communities. It is supposed to resolve issues related to Candida and other Gut Parasites. Of course, folks also warn of associated side effects, so not very sure if there is enough mainstream research on this one yet.

For some reason, pea protein made me gassy haha… I tried pea, rice, hemp etc. and finally came back to whey (I am not vegan although I try to reduce diary as much as possible). I love the one I linked above, which is whey but super gentle on the tummy, good quality, low on FODMAP and super low on calories!

2 Likes

I’ll probably switch to that…I’m still using the little bit of “Carnivor” that I have…I’m just ocd, but I’d thought about it, and I really don’t need it…

I just wanted to make sure people weren’t putting it in their eyes. So it’s lighter eye color from detoxing?

Also, while I am a Vegetarian, also just want to place it here that for spiritual progress - food is just one factor. As bad are the claims that vegetarians are ungrounded, unhealthy etc., so are claims that meat eaters cannot progress spiritually etc. Most of my Daoist teachers eat meat (not much prok though) because their practices require them to eat meat as they utilize some basal energies as fuel for transformation. Even in Tantric practices, we use meat, liquor, sexual practices etc. to whip up an alchemical awakening of super consciousness. In some such practices, as a replacement for meat, we use black lentil, ginger, radish etc. I guess, in a long winded way what I am saying is - everything can be used skillfully to make progress if one so desires…

17 Likes

Have you tried Immunocal?

Here people are drinking it lol!!!

Nope, will check that out!

Oh… I was just looking it up. I’m seeing something about drinking a Turpentine and sugar mixture? Hey @This_Boy_Here you wanna try this with me? Lol :joy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

All this is very interesting…I think I’ll be researching Taoism more…

1 Like

Yes, but it’s got to have a lot of apple juice mixed with it… :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

It’s expensive though

ROTFL do you want that in a juice box?

1 Like

Yes please………lol

2 Likes

Turpentine Protocol. I am too chicken hearted to try this lol… I drink gross stuff - grass powders, terrible tasting green smoothies, herbal mixtures from hell - but Turpentine is crazy even for me haha

1 Like

Wait…it’s Daoism? What do you study I mean?

1 Like

Well, Daoism is a big umbrella - it has philosophy, different schools, practices etc. My teachers are from the Maoshan and Kunlun schools with their own set of energy practices. My main interest is in Tibetan Buddhism but Daoist practices are pretty complimentary.

5 Likes

All this Turpentine talk made me hungry!!

1 Like

I’m going to be real honest…I’ve been thinking so much this last month and realize how things are so different in reality than what I was taught to believe as a baby on up…Like on the powers of the subconscious, the superconscious, the universe, our astrological signs, and much more…it’s crazy…and I still have more questions I’m trying to figure out…I’m getting there though…Thanks btw…I’m going to check it out right now…

4 Likes