Newly released: Glutathione Super Anti-Oxidant Ver 2.0

The entire set… 1 to 7…

3 Likes

Thanks, I honestly didn’t know you’d made this…sorry…

1 Like

Cool to see some fellow vegan/vegetarians on here :slight_smile: I did it for seven years and just this past year started to incorporate fish every once in awhile for omegas and to satisfy cravings lol… I gave up dairy and meat no issues, but I love sushi and fish lol. Patagonia Provisions has some really nice farm raised mussels and mackerel… they’re a bit spendy, but really good high quality. I try to limit other fish sources due to how polluted the ocean is :frowning: If you guys ever want to talk more about nutrition and supplements lemme know. I used to be big into adaptogens too (Ashwagandha, Rhodiola, ect)

5 Likes

Me too, lol, I am a supplements junkie too haha… Love Ashwagandha, Rhodiola, Ginseng, Reishi, Shilajit and lately, Nigella Sativa. I try to cycle them whenever I can.

5 Likes

I just use Harataki, and zinc, and ginseng right now…

4 Likes

I take some Zinc too, but not at night. My sleep is always free of dreams but I get super weird dreams if I take Zinc at nights! I am already a light sleeper and it seems to keep my mind busy and restless…

2 Likes

Yeah, I’m a light sleeper too…I started to use sapien’s melatonin one and the 7 hour one…boy oh boy! Sweet dreams for real…lol

3 Likes

I used to use vagus stimulation and cbd…but those work better…

2 Likes

Sativa? Like weed? Damn. I wish weed were legal in Texas…

This guy makes awesome quality tinctures. Highly recommend - https://www.tonictinctures.com/

5 Likes

Which ones do you use?

Shilajit is the best. I have to be careful with my dosage though… if I take too much I’m cracked out of my mind lol… kinda like listening to too many audios.

3 Likes

I use his Chaga, Cordyceps, Pedro’s (Gynostemma), and Ashwagandha. I’ve been wanting to try his Ginseng, I’ve heard good things.

1 Like

You can tell his stuff is top notch…

2 Likes

Yeah, it’s really well made. Although, with Dreams new Ancient Arts album I can probably achieve a lot of the same effects for free lol. I still enjoy taking physical supplements though

1 Like

Lol…to be completely honest, that’s why I’d quit taking omega 3’s, vitamin D, Co q-10 and all that…

3 Likes

Truth. Vitamin D is one of the few I still take, but that’s because I live in Portland and it rains 2/3 of the year lol.

3 Likes

I was thinking, it’s crazy how we are still on this quarantine shit. They’ve got a bunch of scientists in their little labs with their wheels turning…when almost everyone on this forum knows with all our hearts where the cure for co-vid 19 lies…it’s ridiculous…

3 Likes

Damn, sounds like heaven for me…I love the rain…but I see what your saying about the sun…lol

I don’t mind…because I’m getting better each day, it’s just a crazy situation that’s unbelievable when you really think about it…