No idea what to do with my life

Just explore what works best for you. For me chanting mantras and walking works best. I’m not someone who sits still for long periods of time. Seems you already have a kind of process…

I always try to keep my thoughts and actions focused on the divine

Hmm. I was practicing karma yoga, not formally though. But couldn’t keep at it for long. Anyways, thanks for your comment!! It did resonate with me.

1 Like

This is your life!

I feel it’s important that everyone finds out about life for themselves and what works best

It’s an important aspect of one’s path :pray:

2 Likes

If football is your life and living out of it as a player is no longer an option, why don’t you consider taking a course to become a coach? Or maybe a personal trainer/physiotherapist specialized in football preparation/injury prevention? Just food for thoughts :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Have you tried to check out your current dasha?

1 Like

Divinely Incarnated NFT

1 Like

If I were you, I’d do a round of emotional clearing. All clearing fields, all mental health fields, the alchemy series and intercession. And even “unrelated” fields like wisdom of the dying.

Just one round of everything, as you see fit. I’d finish this with negentropic fool.

And once you’re more clear, ego dissolution plus higher self connection. After that, pietersite energy. With pietersite, maybe you can also get a stone/pendant/whatever and either carry or experiment with it.

After all this, if all fails, then there is the explorer archetype. After connecting with the higher self, exploring would work…you’ll be guided. There is blessed/guided path too.

And SorcerySupreme hyssop cleanse and chiron reiki water could be useful for you at this point.

I’d also give a listen to the Sapient Wellness fields, and meditate with them all. Along with the mass meditation field…I’d actually use this one regularly and all throughout this process.

You probably know that fields like ojas and essence of mantras, faith, grace, etc fields can be useful.

So, take what resonates. But I think you do need some emotional clearing (grief, loss and loneliness is often forgotten, but there is an element of loss to most things that sadden us).

In my opinion, we choose our path at a certain point in our life (generally when we turn 33 y.o.)…so if football is all that has interested you until now, I’d keep at it.

Maybe you need some time off…but I think we all return to our path at that point I mention…so you may regret having done something for making a living when you could be working in what you love.

Good luck ^^

3 Likes

I have thought about it but it didn’t interest me at all, id much rather build a business or online income and move to the mountains, we already have land there. although I’m coaching (free of cost) a high schooler who cannot afford the academy fee for about 3 months. he went from not playing a single match for 2 years to being selected for Nationals.

1 Like

no, i haven’t. we have done a lot of pooja and rituals from various known pundits. and everybody keeps saying the same thing "Everything is good " :roll_eyes: . the last one even said to my parents “Sorry to say but your son won’t be doing a corporate job, he will go abroad and play sports " but rn. I don’t see how. I’m asking my deity for a sign every day and if I get a solid green light, god knows imma go ahead full steam. but I’m also at the age where I want to be making money man, helping my family, planning for the future, and stuff. I’m sure you understand. although I’ve heard multiple times that I have " gaj kesari yog” wondering when its gonna do something :joy:

1 Like

" 250 " :sneezing_face:

2 Likes

:rofl:

Then let Shiva or … guide you

He probably already is :blush:

2 Likes

thank you for your advice Drift! I listen to clearing fields, especially emotional ones. and coincidently I listened to many clearing fields yesterday and today, felt much better, especially after amygdala healing. not the wisdom of the dying tho.

these are very interesting suggestions and got me curious. I’ll try them for sure.
I’ve been using the essence of faith for quite a while.
today at the end of my stacks. I listened to the abundance mindset and million-dollar empire mindset just like I do daily. but today only I noticed an increased anxiety of the millionaire field and thoughts like " where am I gonna get the money from" " how am I gonna earn it" and stuff like that. maybe release ?

1 Like

i think so man. i did " so-hum" meditation yesterday and i went in deep, and i saw visuals of my deepest desires. felt good.

2 Likes

Everything is a blessing!

In most countries in Europe people earn on average 4 times more than in India which makes it much easier to buy these tools. But look at all the consecrated places they have at your place. If I had to choose between the two, it would be fast chosen. :dizzy:

Maybe you can also take a look at this one: Mahadeva NFT

1 Like

Unfortunately. If we have unfortunately dasha going on. No matter how much yiy ( tried with remedies) you still going to fee the shit of it. Trust me. I had my worst moon dasha. Went completely insane because of it.

Now I’m on Mars dasha. Injury. Is a common thing.

It’s really important to really look at your dasha. If you have unfavorable one. Then just keep focus on spiritual side. Because by then you can detach from the misery of it.

And look at if it coincides with sade sati or not.

1 Like

True that, the more I explore and study culture and study ancient texts, I find myself falling in love with it deeper and deeper. I especially resonate a lot with Bholenath and Hanuman ji.

is it sold out? I couldn’t find the link to check the price. I literally have a google doc titled " sapien wishlist "

2 Likes

hmm. i had some dashas in the past and my parents had done a lot of pooja and all to lessen the effects as much as possible, but we have moved away from astrology. I don’t want to go to any pundits man, I’m kinda tired of them tbh.

1 Like

I understand. I mean at least you will know when it ends lol… But yes. Trust me. No matter how worst your dasha is. It will soon end.

Dasha always keep running btw. Even after your death.

1 Like

haha yeah lol.

yes :blush:

1 Like

If I were you,

Go out in nature and ask all the life around you the questions you need answers to.

Notice what you are thinking after you ask and a bird makes a sound the moment you ask, ask the same questions 100 times. Validate it, pay attention to life as it’s something to you.

I’d recommend Ego dissolution when doing this to create that pure connection.

3 Likes