Not energy sensitive

Ive been using fields for ages now however I have yet to see any results. Ive tried booster after booster ego dissolution, aura cleansers etc and experimented with boatloads of different audios. I think its safe to say that im not energy sensitive. Its taken me a long time to finally except that I may not be able to receive results from fields im honestly saddened by it tbh. But I haven’t completely lost hope yet if you guys have any advice or ways to help can you let me now? thanks.

If you have any vision problems. I would get vision of clariry you should feel that one right away working on your eyes

Hey there.

Just wanted to say that energy sensitivity is not required to receive benefits from fields. You said boosters, can you say what those boosters are? What is your goal? Name one. How many times a day did you listen to one goal field and how many different fields? All those things count.

Now, I can recommend listening to Aura Clearing in the morning, followed by Energy blockage removal x3, Mana circuit x3 and if you have Auric and Energy body repair x3. You can then listen to Subconscious Limits Removal once or twice. After that take rest few hours, don’t listen to anything field related. Only then listen to one field for your goal or two max x3. And that would be enough.

You could use Dreamweaver cards, especially Energy Expansion, few times a day. All that would help. Stick to one goal and after month or two see if things have improved.

6 Likes

Well for starters, when I said boosters that pretty much included all the things you mentioned. Ive used aurora repair, ego dissolution, the manta circus, exorcism rite, sub conscious limits remover,and the Ponr stack and more. Ive been at it for a few years now so Ive taken the time to try different things for different periods of time. ive listened to audios just once a day and ive also tried listening several times a day and even spamming just to see if it would work. I use mostly hormone/muscle subs I used DHT and test and extreme muscle growth a good bit. Ive even tried eye sight fields for a period of time. But ive just never seen any real results maybe slightly at best but even that’s a stretch.
When I say ive tried everything I really mean it lol Ive tried focusing on one topic for a while (just listening to one audio) Ive also tried stacks. There was a time I remember using subconscious limits remover for like a few weeks along with some stuff from the ponr stack. I really have given it my all at this. I drink plenty of water and eat right and get plenty of sleep (for what that’s worth) So I really have no idea in hell why this stuff doesn’t work for me.
And yes if your wondering I have tried taking breaks from fields, for like 2-3 weeks I would rest. Cause I was worried maybe I was over stimulating.
You said something about dream weaver cards? what exactly are those? thanks.

You have instructions at the end of the post.

Good luck, I hope things will work out for you, eventually.

1 Like

You didn’t say what your goal is or the results you were hoping to see.

Why are you using fields? Please be specific. We can’t help if you don’t give us more. Otherwise it’s just confusing. Or maybe it’s just me lol. Is being energy sensitive the only goal?

3 Likes

Try pranayama, meditation and the reiki star excercise

also mana circuits, that all helped me be more energy senstive. all the qigong i did last year didnt hurt either im sure

2 Likes

thank you brother, but I have some questions about these cards. Are they just a digital item like the gumroad nfts or are they something physical you order? They have them on gumroad but it also says you can download off Instagram for free. Is there a difference? thanks.

I might be wrong but, it appears you are likely trying too hard to force results. As mentioned, energy sensitivity isn’t important for seeing results. But if you are trying too hard, your belief systems might be repelling results. The sort of mindset needed with these is one of adventure, curiosity and exploration. It’s a knowing that you’ll get results, yet without expecting them. Not forcing them.

The forum owner SammyG, even he didn’t have results for the longest time btw. It’s a long post and a great read:

I recommend to bookmark it.
You’ll see, he also didn’t feel much at first, and results were more so slowly dripping in than instant results. Hence persistence is always recommended.

Anyways, wishing you good luck, and keep at it :mechanical_arm:

8 Likes

You can refer to this article

Sometimes when playing audio, let yourself listen to the audio in a comfortable environment, and the rhythm of focusing on the audio will be faster.

Sometimes can also use my imagination. The audio energy is running in my body, similar to the feeling in the picture below. Like the light body, the audio can renew your body’s energy.

This is how I often use fields, for reference only :blush:

Before using any fields, you can listen to these two

6 Likes

that ‘s right

1 Like

Take a break. I’ve found some fields work better than others for unknown reasons but when I take a break, even if it’s just one day a week or a few days. It integrates into my system at these points and lifts my energy too.
I consider the pauses like savasana at the end of a yogic practice. The relaxation or still point is so often overlooked but I believe the most essential as this is when all the postures assimilate into the body. And from this point you can go into a successful meditation.

Also, when it’s fields for life like money, career, relationships etc it’s no different to other manifestation techniques. There are so many circumstances around you (and within). that have to change. Situations that you wouldn’t even be aware of, to come to fruition to bring new people and circumstances into your life. So you might not see evidence of your goals now but somewhere they’re moving closer.

2 Likes

Let it go man.

Have you tried searching the forum? There are many threads that detail the use.

3 Likes

Try three loops of core strengthening.

4 Likes

Don’t go at it alone, request help with the intercessions (mass meditation has intercession in it too).

Taking breaks from fields works for overwhelm. If you take a break with the intention to return to them, for your mind, that’s a pause, but it can stay stuck in its pattern.

I shouldn’t advice this, but try other creators. Maybe you need to jolt your energy body in some way, and some other “method” wakes it up and afterwards it will work.

As for “taking a break”, let it go completely. Focus on other fields, subliminals, or do meditation or something else and forget about fields. Do something you enjoy too.

I’d recommend reading spiritual literature as that can create syncronicities before you know it…but you seem to be focused on mostly physical results.

Looking for physical results by metaphysical means is a bit of an incoherence already (maybe your mind sees it that way)…so you need to go past those hurdles before accepting the fields.

Honestly, besides fields working (cause they worked for me while I was just “testing” with all doubts and no belief), I think what helped me was the idea of conceptual thinking. I already read a lot about the subconscious, hypnosis and subliminals. Once I read that fields work with conceptual thought (and that that is the “language of the unconscious”…though it is more like reality’s language…morphic fields are physical reality for all I know), it sealed the deal for me.

So maybe you need to bridge some conceptual gap in your thinking to allow them to work.

But I’d say…let go a bit more, use the intercessions and spiritual audios (since you won’t be looking for results from them…and other reasons :)), and negentropic fool. Then live your life and don’t “dig up the seed”, just keep going.

Don’t prove them to yourself, just listen to them and assume they’re working whether you see it or not. And if it’s certain goals…I’d just let go.

I never got tanned from sun tanner and the scarier part is muscle recovery didn’t work either xD…so I can’t so carelessly do some things…as I do other things knowing I can clear the mess with fields.

Thankfully I’m not a competitive bodybuilder so I can easily let it go. If you can’t…welcome to struggle-land xD

2 Likes