Obsession of Sex and people in college

Hey everyone I know I know I sound weird af saying but college really got me focusing too much on women and sex but not my purpose and goals. Any fields to assist with this please thank you

6 Likes

At least balance your chakras and use Ojas.

If you haven’t already become whole and limit remover.

15 Likes

i am also in college, third year… and yes it is tempting sometimes to be promiscuous when girls give the the f*ck eyes when I am wearing the thor tag and listening to many field that have made me a more attractive man but i found that I’m not the person to have meaningless relationships so, like Philip said: balance your chakras and listen to Ojas that what i do, and I feel good with myself hope that helps

11 Likes

Soul. Core restoration

6 Likes

Slightly different advice :slight_smile:

Enjoy it :man_shrugging:
It’s natural and normal and at no other point in your life will you be around that many same aged people who are willing to have sex without too many major “attachments”.

Summary

My account has not been hacked :stuck_out_tongue:

34 Likes

Correction…

I read nursing homes have a high rate of STD transmission…but…that’s quite a bit of time away.

20 Likes

Use The Journey of Forgiveness (Guided Meditation) for you, for her, for the relationship.

New Perspectives for all the other “stuff”

The above suggestions are good too.

11 Likes

Haha I have that field, very good but i lack patience which is why im using become kinder and patient person field from patreon plus its only 4:00 to stay consistent .
Journey of Forgiveness is good will use it to meditate tommorow.

1 Like

Sadly I actually guided her to sapien fields so she prob thinks bad of energy work too now.
The shame and guilt oof.

That doesn’t sound too psychopathic.
Odds are in your favor.

Chakra growth alone will make you much more empathic, conceptual realization, IPF, telepathy will make you more in tune to other people’s feelings. Help you relate :+1:

Etheric cord cutter too, to have a good mental break up

9 Likes

If you:

appreciate sex as the best and deepest way to connect to the other

Grow into a wholesome man

Are not desperate to eat it all just because is there and you are hungry

Focus on charm and intelligence and career

You will NEVER run out of women willing to have sex with you at any stage of your life

And best, having controlled that primal instinct at this age, will give you the power to choose the best women to build a life with or simply to always have nurturing and fulfilling relationships throughout your life, because you wont be desperate, youd become patient therefore would never worry about being used or an user.

13 Likes

99% chance it’s a lack of self-love

8 Likes

Haha, I got this. Thank you ma’am.

1 Like

thank you sir, Maybe I need to appreciate what I have and just treat others how I want to be treated instead of shit talking others

2 Likes

Yeah, hmm, use the forgiveness field, you’ll attract cool people overtime.

Pretty sure you hang out with messed up people too

4 Likes

:eyes:
Calm down Mama Chandi :stuck_out_tongue:

Let’s start with “week 1” of Sexuality before we jump into our Doctorate level studies on the matter.

Lest we forget all the posts about sex from months ago.

It’s ok to not jump immediately to Master Level Sex God/dess. :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Hahaha Mama Chandi. I laughed like crazy :rofl:

6 Likes

Is that how you vouch for them ?

When you feel better, we’ll see if you step up your circle again. Feeling like crap is not the best way to attract healthy people, but who knows :man_shrugging:

Maybe they are just 1 step better or maybe they are awesome guys

2 Likes

Maybe, But im too stuck in the head to tell tbh
One day feel good than next day feel like crap for apparently no reason besides delayed gratisfaction, expecting life to come with all your desires without any change is how I feel and if something negative happens, I start to Rot and go back to my lazy habits.
Than my heart start to ache and feels like my chakras block themselves.
Like right now I kind of feel uneasy.

1 Like

Nah.

Enjoying sex in College?

Great.

Going around “enjoying” all that is available because is available and maybe those chances wont come back?

No.

3 Likes