Obsession of Sex and people in college

Well… these threads tend to go that route.

I personally think that It would be great to have a healthy, adult conversation about sex. This would help to expand perspectives and see sex and sexual energies in a different light. To unburden oneself from the religious, shame-induced, guilt etc views on sex. But as @_OM mentioned above, it’s not time yet. :woman_shrugging:

8 Likes

Here just one of hundreds metaphysical realities of lust :fu:
I’m sorry to burst your bubble that religions don’t promote having sex with only one person in your whole life and that you love just to control you

wut?

Boy… why ppl go edit a comment long after one has liked it and we cant dislike it anymore if we disagree with the edition lol :roll_eyes::laughing: (@Dr_Manhattan you good at this too :roll_eyes::face_with_hand_over_mouth: )

I dont see it to this other extreme either.

And one can give ones opinion but leave a bit of room for personal decision of whoever reads that opinion, without sounding super judgmental and like if what we think is the ultimate truth.

6 Likes

If you’re upset right now…WHOMEVER…take a minute AWAY from the keyboard.

SERIOUS… not joking.

8 Likes

Yeah, but that sexual impulse is not limited to the physical plane and physical bodies. The sexual impulse comes from an exchange of male and female energy, which you have on the astral and higher planes as well.

In deed, astral sex and energy exchange takes place all the time, even on the physical. When two auras meet it is already happening. That magnetism between a man and woman, even if they do not touch each other, sexual energy exchange is already taking place via their auras :slight_smile:

Lust can also be expressed in a totally loving way, e.g. Tantra

4 Likes

One minute after and before I even saw you liked it. And I really don’t care if you disagree. Just a bunch of people here who’s egos of lust are so triggered. As always when I talk about things that are well known in ever mystical esoteric tradition. But I guess y’all are smarter than the actual Masters

So you just proved my point- except it’s not lust. Well Tantra wit randoms is. That’s black Tantra. Tantra is this WHOLE TIME what I’ve been gettin at

I mean…

:ok_hand:

Perfectione :drooling_face:

Everyone was warned…

Enough of the BREAKING OF THE RULES OF THE FORUM.

KNOCK IT OFF!

Dont’ give a peach how justified you think you are.

4 Likes

Have you heard about “remote seduction”?

A couple can send and exchange their sexual energy even when being far away physically from each other.

Sex is energetic exchange in the first place.
Touching each other’s bodies just makes it a little more intimate and adds human hormones like oxytocin.

4 Likes

Actually there was one really good open minded and mature convo once…

Aaaand calling in Mr @SammyG whom i always loveeee reading his inputs in this matter :raised_hands:

1 Like

Was there?? I must have missed it.

I didn’t break any rules. Y’all are just triggered as people always are about this topic. That’s your problem. Night

1 Like

Literally started the same way this one did.
lol.
Different day, Same Sh*%.

6 Likes

The only person getting triggered and being super rude is you.

1 Like

Ill look for it and tag you x

2 Likes

Nah it ended good. U left when it got bad but then it was really good

Also there was another one around the same time that turned awful

1 Like

So how is the OP doing?

:laughing::laughing:

2 Likes

OP right now

12 Likes