Obsession of Sex and people in college

I mean…

:ok_hand:

Perfectione :drooling_face:

Everyone was warned…

Enough of the BREAKING OF THE RULES OF THE FORUM.

KNOCK IT OFF!

Dont’ give a peach how justified you think you are.

4 Likes

Have you heard about “remote seduction”?

A couple can send and exchange their sexual energy even when being far away physically from each other.

Sex is energetic exchange in the first place.
Touching each other’s bodies just makes it a little more intimate and adds human hormones like oxytocin.

4 Likes

Actually there was one really good open minded and mature convo once…

Aaaand calling in Mr @SammyG whom i always loveeee reading his inputs in this matter :raised_hands:

1 Like

Was there?? I must have missed it.

I didn’t break any rules. Y’all are just triggered as people always are about this topic. That’s your problem. Night

1 Like

Literally started the same way this one did.
lol.
Different day, Same Sh*%.

6 Likes

The only person getting triggered and being super rude is you.

1 Like

Ill look for it and tag you x

2 Likes

Nah it ended good. U left when it got bad but then it was really good

Also there was another one around the same time that turned awful

1 Like

So how is the OP doing?

:laughing::laughing:

2 Likes

OP right now

12 Likes

Right. His question about “sex” was actually about his relationship with his ex.

6 Likes

More like @Gnosticmedic27

Said nite but here he is back typing lol

1 Like

This may help:

1 Like

I never intended to continue that conversation with you, I just politely wanted to make you stop hijacking (as per usual) a thread that had nothing to do with what was for, regardless of already being said “lets not dirail this post any further”

Something you cant ever do because you cant stop pouring out all your issues with the world until the full tantrum is over.

I had nothing against you but your immature ourtbusts every so often are really tiring.

Its impossible to talk to you feels like walking on shells, a break from the forum would be good yes.

Hope you find solace and closure.

3 Likes

Clean up on isle “Obsession of Sex and people in college”

Oqg9H4v-5WpJUj9OH3Z5aNVuLs0sJXEdsNx3-d0WIR0

8 Likes

Dude cut it out seriously.

Stop jumping to conclusions.

1 Like

Real talk. This x1000

You’ve now blown up at Me, Luna, Philip, Boris, Star, Mao, Dream and others.
Everyone’s against you Dude???

Why is that?
Or
Are you just on a hair. trigger. about. every. single. little. thing??

Seriously, you’ve broken the forum rules several times now with your outburst going back 2 months now.
You’ve been given several “reprieves” from “up high”.

Your yin love allowance is about to run out, IMO.

I’d suggest stepping away from ALL internet activity for a while so you can figure out the stuff that’s going on in your life. FOR YOUR SAKE. No one else’s.

7 Likes

? Never have blown up on Mao. I love Mao.
That definitely never happened. So confused right now.

While I don’t deny there may be a lot of truth to things you just said, I don’t think I blew up on anyone this time. I saw the post “maybe we can have a mature convo and about sex instead of religious induced guilt and shame…maybe we can do that if we grow up”(something along those lines) as passive aggressive/sarcastic response towards me if anything. So then I proceeded to maybe be a little passive aggressive back too- reiterating that it had nothing to do with guilt or shaming anyone.

@AkiraTheWild im trying to deactivate my acct but can’t figure out how. Can you do that for me please?