Official Astral Travel Thread

Manifiestation + more.

1 Like

Jurgen Ziewe on the secret double life that we live on the astral planes while still being incarnated.

I bet, Captain can see everythingā€¦

4 Likes

Keep your vibration high guys nā€™ galsā€¦

5 Likes
1 Like

"ā€¦ Everything around us manifested as a thought first in other words everything around us is a thought form. Which is probably the best way to think of it itā€™s a very subtle projection of thought energy which is very creative it begins to take shape when we focus on any kind of thing in our lives we begin to mold that subtle energy that exists all around us that but we canā€™t see it because itā€™s so subtle and we begin to Shape these thought forms.

When we begin to remain focused on a specific object it doesnā€™t matter what the object may be and weā€™re doing this all the time in other words if you think about ken uses the analogy of a car which is a good analogy if youā€™re thinking of a car and you want a new car in your life youā€™re very insistent or persistent thoughts of this will begin to shape that subtle reality in other words the thoughts will begin to take form in the inner Dimensions of the universe and these thoughts are the beginning of creation the mechanics of creation is an inward to outward process.

It doesnā€™t just magically appear in the physical even though it may look like that to us suddenly thereā€™s a physical object thereā€™s a mechanics occurring and this mechanics is exciting because we are the creators of this this very thought form creation and weā€™re doing it all the time "

just 7 mins in and this is what is spoken about.

2 Likes

:point_down:

3 Likes

11 Likes

Review of one of the best Astral Projection books ever written.

The book that helped me to astral project myself!

7 Likes

Wonderful book actually. I only read the first half, or rather, just the actual stories and experiences, not the techniques

2 Likes

Reading astral travel stories instead of actually doing it is like reading about NFTs instead of owning them :wink:

However, reading about astral travel has been proven to increase chance and success into actual astral projecting because your are feeding your subconscious mind with all these stories and imagining them.

2 Likes
1 Like

Hi.

Iā€™m open to talk about astral projection if anyone wants.

Iā€™d also love to find a teacher to practice it with.

If anyone wants to connect, please let me know :slight_smile:
Love and light

1 Like

Iā€™m interested too, I want to learn how to do it

On the importance of healing trauma, resentment and emotional pain BEFORE your physical body dies:

4 Likes
1 Like

This better be on the meme thread

2 Likes

Lmao i hadnt seen it.

1 Like
1 Like

So Iā€™ve been reading William Buhlman, Adventures in the Afterlife, and he writes that physical matter is crystallised thought forms. This has brought up several questions for me. How do Sapiens audios fit into this whole scheme if our thoughts generate matter. Any physical changes we can render ourselves if we give enough thought to it, a la Neville Goddard. Do sapiens audios better facilitate these changes, by providing the thought forms to us, as we are not psychologically capable of causing physical changes in our current state in this training ground of earth?
Secondly, what about energy audios like Jing, Chi, Shen and Ojas. How do they fit into the ideas on thought forms talked about by Buhlman. I need someone far more intelligent than me in these matters to help explain it!

2 Likes