Newly released: The Schuman Resonance

17 Likes

3rd piece of vibration series???

Read the description: "this works towards vibrating every part of your body and being with the a human resonance. "

3 Likes

I doubt that to be honest. This is a track off the brand new album from Sapien Medicine which is pretty dope btw.

6 Likes

The 3rd piece is said to be as powerful as the first and the second. So it will be on sale and not free and also will be of the same price.

4 Likes

nah its not,
here is a trick that may not be known.
looping this or the actual schumann frequencies can help induce astral travelling.

52 Likes

What is the difference or is there any difference between Negative EMF protection and conversion vs The Schuman Resonance ?

4 Likes

Well, they both protect you from EMF. I think they are pretty much the same, but the Negative EMF protection gives you protection, while converting the EMF to the Schuman Resonance, but only as you’re exposed to EMF. But the Schuman resonance readily gives you a surge of the Schuman Resonance. I would use the latter over the former.

5 Likes

Can Schuman Resonance improve/help connection/connecting to Higher Self?

3 Likes

I notice its out of stock…:thinking::expressionless:

1 Like

And for some reason I haven’t looped it yet.

5 Likes

This seems to be a very useful track with Plasma Light and to help with astral travel. I see it on YT, but not on Patreon under the same name. Will this be coming back to Patreon?

Also, would this be the best free astral field?

2 Likes

It’s found in Album one on Patreon.

5 Likes

Awesome - thank you.

As I see people recommending to play this with Plasma Light (which I do in the morning to assist other tracks & b/c it affects my sleep), would this still need to be played at night or with sleep to be effective for astral travel?

I’m trying to cut back my number of fields but the list just keeps staying long. lol

You can play this at any time of the day, according to your preference.

Most people like to put it at the end of their stacks or playlists.

I’d wonder about that, because most of us use this field for grounding, which is counter-productive for the way I astrally travel. (Maybe you have a different method or preference. I don’t know.)

After astral travel, this field is awesome.

3 Likes