Enhanced Blood Circulation

Wow.
Thank you for your reply.
This is a huge motivator. I have been using fields with my mom. A fragile, resilient lady.
I have been using the plasma protocol…and she did report feeling extra strength.
Sapiens are real Dreamweavers and their creations leave us with Energetic Alchemies.

8 Likes

<3

I wish her all the best…

5 Likes

Big Drop! :partying_face:

2 Likes

What pops was using overtime that mad him look 10 years younger both internally and externally?

What exactly is the Schumann resonance frequency. What’s it’s value?

We’ve had a number of discussions here about the Schumann resonance frequency. Here are some of them (You can find the others, if you’d like, by using the Search function which is that little magnifying glass icon in the upper right hand corner of this and every other page of the forum):

Happy reading!

7 Likes

also regardless if you believe in or have experienced the effects of the Schumann resonance.
which you can simply use the actual video for that as well.

the veins are induced to vibrate to help with breaking up any sort of buildup that impedes the flow of blood.
the benefits of that directly may be more.

48 Likes

Even breaking negative emotions?

1 Like

As explained in another post in this same thread.

Also, he’s a big laugher even when under stress. Natural born Belly Full of Laughter. I bet this helps too.

4 Likes

I didn’t want to know if negative emotions also end up in the blood

2 Likes

I don’t know how it works, but if negative emotions also end up in the blood, this could be the ultimate weapon for those emotions, as the blood is in direct contact with the heart. Just my 2 cents guess, unsubstantiated by anything …

6 Likes

With schuman added to this, no way negative emotions can end up in the blood :)

2 Likes

Can negative emotions end up in the blood? If the answer is yes, this field will permanently cancel them. This I meant.

2 Likes

Negative emotions can “end up” anywhere. We have our own individual ways of dealing with our emotions and our own individual ways of storing them (which is how they “end up” somewhere).

ETA:

UES.

It could help clear them, I suppose, with its purifier aspect.

But that’s for the emotions that have already been stored. When we get into our habits of storing emotions, we tend to continue them, until we change them. We’ll want to change our habits as well as change our habits (and reasons) of creating those negative emotions in the first place, if you’re wanting “permanently.” I think this is why our friends have suggested that there are other fields which might be more productive towards what you’re wanting.

7 Likes

I meant the stored ones, if so, I may have already partially benefited from them

1 Like

Good for you!

I was going to listen to nitric oxide, seems like this will do even better

6 Likes

I would say that they work differently. Depending on what you’re wanting, you could choose one or the other or you could even combine them. It depends on what you’re wanting.

5 Likes

Thanks

1 Like

I listened to this x2 in the stack along with Alchemical Jing Charged Blood x2, and after a few hours, I felt very peaceful. It may be a coincidence, and in fact after listening to this stack I was wondering what the benefits could be, because I didn’t feel anything both while listening and immediately after.

2 Likes