Official YouTube fields announcement

I tried playing it on the snapshot, first time loading i got the error message but I resolved it by loading it again and it was playing fine, i suggest you that try also, cheers

1 Like

lol… honestly it’s fine man, don’t worry about it. I don’t need it but wouldn’t of minded it because it was part of my night playlist before. It wont be long before the channel is back up or it might be uploaded on to Patreon.

Although thank you again Mr T :wink: :+1:

cheers, but do we have full confirmation from anyone the channel will be back up, i was doubting it but still using Odysee

I honestly do not have clue but I assume they’re working on solving the problem as fast as they can.

It’s just the SM channel that’s having problems but you can use Odysee like you said. There’s still Dreamseeds and Energetic Alchemy available on YT since they’ve not been affected.

I’m on Patreon but I prefer YouTube because it lets me loop them. The Patreon app won’t let me loop and when I download my phone doesn’t let me loop either. You tube is the only way I can loop on my iPhone for some reason. Bummed it’s been deleted

1 Like

You can download the audios and use apps to play it. Not sure why anyone would prefer using Patron media player when lots of better options. I like looping it to but no YouTube plus membership so if phone gets tap/sleeps the audio turns of. Not to mention a video playing in the corner of your phone is nice here and there but prefer it in background playing while you’re free to surf YouTube in caption

1 Like

Hi, I’ve been trying to figure out how to send you a message to ask a question. What’s the best way to do that?

Thanks for the tip!

1 Like

I have YouTube premium pretty much for using sapiens. Will try the media player apps now thanks!

Have you tried VLC player?

1 Like

Hi, Sponge!
Cropped rose welcome

1 Like

No is it good? Just got audiomack seems to be pretty good it loops. Lots of steps in the process takes a while but it’s working and it’s free

1 Like

I mean I have android phones but I recall having VLC in my iPad. I barely use it though except for ebooks

Thank you! Happy to be here :yellow_heart::white_heart:

2 Likes

Will upload on youtube again??

@Dreamweaver @SammyG

:arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up:

@Yasin

3 Likes

:pray::pray::pray::pray::sob::sob::sob::sob:

Thank you

1 Like

Thank you :-) Love the work you are part of and recommend to everyone. Glad being part of the community.

1 Like

I feel like an idiot again :sob:. Bruh, I only now discover that downloading fields works also (his Sinus field that works on me strongly works also when I downloaded it on Odyssey). I used Dream’s fields for a year and I thought it would only work online on youtube :sob:.

1 Like