Omega Love - Psychic University

Ah memories… I got married to this song… It is my first “self love” field I bought. I hope it serves me well :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Hello @Psychic_University

I have this field and also saw there is an enhanced paid sub field called “emotion core repair”.

Does this work on repairing or releasing emotions strictly tied to the heart chakra?

Thank you.

1 Like

This is incredible! Thank you for posting it.

Yes

Yes, and much more.

9 Likes

Ok, I’m using this in combination with Sapien’s Attract Love NFT (that I won from @Mouldytea ). I get interesting results:

1. in general I feel more loving outwards towards my environment.
  2. I am able to forgive myself quicker and also the others .
  3. I have more patience with my own family ;).
  4. And saw somewhere a thread on the forum on cute animals and was attracted to it :rofl:. Actually enjoyed the movies there :slight_smile: (in the past I would think more like… meh… not for me)
  5. I also was more aware of my family members. Hugged my mother more…

Really astonishing… both fields are building love in me (that was always there but is now coming more the surface).

17 Likes

finally bought this masterpiece
the music sounds like a wedding song :rose:

4 Likes

I believe it is, in fact, Pachelbel’s Canon exactly. It was my spouse’s and my wedding song.

8 Likes

so sweet :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Will this help to heal the heart’s own nervous system?

May I ask or request recommendations for where to place this in my playlist? (I just bought it.)

How does this look?

1. Ego Dissolution - 3x
  2. Subconscious Limits Removal Version 3.0 - 5x
  3. Love, Gratitude and Appreciation - 5x
  4. Omega Love - 5x
  5. Your Energetic Being - 5x
  6. Alignment of Power 1w - 5x
  7. Chinese Red Quarts - 2x
  8. The Expanse - 5x
  9. Speed Up Physical Changes - 5x
  10. Maximum Human 2.0 - 5x

Followed with my playlist. Granted, I only listen to the above listed files generally once or twice per week.

1 Like

Veterans, I thought I would ask before it takes me a month to determine. How many times do you listen to this?

1 Like

I end off every one of my stacks with Omega Love + Omega Gratitude, so about 5 times a day personally.

2 Likes

Do you think this is an OP field for self-esteem and self-love? I am very focused on my spiritual growth, and my ascension (growing my vibration exponentially) but I had forgotten that there are still days when I don’t feel comfortable with myself on a physical level, my self-esteem is often very low. So I think I will wait for a discount to buy this one, I hope there will be one soon

3 Likes

Yes, for sure this is very comprehensive for those matters.

Another recommendation is The Guided Path to Wholeness.

Both of these together will have you covered.

5 Likes

Well I bought this one, because I was worried about working on my self-esteem, but I feel it very light, I don’t know if I have many blocks in this area or that my ego rebels against this field. I find it strange because I am a very sensitive person to the energy. :pensive:

5 Likes

How long do you listen to it?

To be honest, it has been difficult for me to feel this field as well. I was listening only 2-3 times and lately have been listening to it 10 times a day. Hopefully I will get some results soon.

2 Likes

No same here there isn’t much feeling from this as such but it does work give it time trust me on that. I’m guessing you expected to be filled with bliss or something that’s not the aim of this just give it time my friend…

Also vibration of divine love I wouldn’t say is as good for self esteem etc… had divine love for long time now and since using omega love + some others around these topics I have found the most benefits in this area!

Please don’t regret not buying any field ever! In this case both of the fields are extremely powerful and will take you on a journey don’t doubt them based of initial impressions.

I listen to both the fields daily and I can say that some days I feel very little if anything other days I feel filled with love. Such as recently I’m really feeling omega love in my heart chakra…

4 Likes

If you keep this field just make sure to spam SLR v3 as your putting more subconscious blocks on PUs fields working and this Field working

I wish you well on your journey to high self esteem etc

Become whole: self acceptance/self love/ dissolve insecurities

EXTREME SELF CONFIDENCE/SELF ESTEEM BOOST: (Energetically Programmed Audio)

If you are not already use these :blush:

2 Likes

It’s a blessing to have all your advice, I will continue with those free fields accompanied by SLR v3. Thanks for all your wishes! Self-esteem is a vital thing to feel good and communicate with others because otherwise I tend to isolate myself, and it’s not pretty. I send lots of love to all of you!

2 Likes

I feel a strong internal resistance in your text.

People often shut down their hearts to avoid feeling certain unpleasant emotions again. They can’t just turn off one emotion, like anger; instead, they shut off their sensitivity altogether to avoid experiencing pain again.

Think about what feelings you’re afraid of experiencing again. What situations trigger those feelings?

Here’s another thing to try: Take a childhood photo of yourself and tell that little child that you love him… and anything else you want to say. If tears come, it might mean emotions tied to your childhood are blocked.

Once you understand the reasons behind these emotions, acknowledge and accept them by saying out loud, “I acknowledge and accept that……” By admitting this, you can begin to change it, and the resistance will start to diminish.

5 Likes

Trust me, no need to regret anything. This field is amazing, very strong and totally worth it. Just give it some time :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes