Opus Manhattan

It just gave you some generic illustrations of what you can expect if you grow your brain, which is what this field does. That’s what building new brain connections does :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I would say that this would be beneficial

5 Likes

Perfect. Thank you :pray:t3:

This feels very nice on my brain and nervous system. Picked it up on Monday, and have been pairing it with BK and various wiring fields. The wiring is definitely more boosted, and I’m finding the need to spend more time with BK after. Thank you!

2 Likes

I see some mentions of playing multiple, complementary fields at the same time. It would seem that would entail playing them at a very low volume (I know for myself that I find hearing multiple melodies at the same time really disorienting). Is that how folks handle playing fields simultaneously? (BTW, I just purchased Opus Manhattan. I’ve only played it once so far, and really liked the smooth charge I got from it.)

1 Like

Yes I think everyone who works with a lot of audio fields ends up doing quite a bit of it at low volume. I know i do. Anything above zero works. The only fields that are volume specific to my knowledge are environmental fields like Ye Old Negentropic Harmonizer (more volume = bigger radius of effect).

2 Likes

Most likely it is a mix of everything and while I cannot precisely isolate and distribue the single effects among the single fields, I am confident to say that this field helped me achieving something I have always struggled to achieve.

While I will not go to much in the details of what I do, i can say that I’m able to process the 35% more of decisions with just maybe a 5% drop of accuracy, while in the past when I’ve attempted this increase of the volume, i was consistantly having around a 20% accuracy drop, which would have stabilised into better performances with time once the wiring was started organically, but the “training phase” was not profitable, hence I’ve always gave up on this after some short attempts.

Perhaps with time once the pathways which allow me this processing of decisions are robust enough I will attempt a further increase of the volume.

3 Likes

It’s generally more advantageous to increase speed beyond error margins during training, if errors aren’t significant during execution or are trivially corrected. For many kinds of mental dependent activities.
Multi-tasking is also positively trainable with such approach. Physical activities (relying on your strength, explosive power, etc.) one can also train in same way, but they require far more energy expenditure and mistakes can lead to physical injuries.

3 Likes

wait what? I want to confirm
if this field can heal autism
does that mean this field can heal my Asperger syndrome?

if this really can fully cure my Asperger
imma buy this instead of The Emotional Dampener and social Bonder
I lack emotion control and social ability bc of my Asperger

my brain is also damaged bc of PMO since puberty
this field also can fully heal my brain?

with this field I also don’t even need to worry about Alzehimer when I get old
gumroad fields also can share with family which means if one day my family have Alzheimer I can also cure them with this field

2 Likes

From the original description by Dreamweaver:
“This functions to introduce synapse trimming. So that there will not be an overloading of stimulation in specific areas. It will use Semaphorin ligands, the receptors neuropilins and plexins and some apoptosis to induce retraction of the axons. It only targets overgrowth that can be detrimental to everyday functioning.”

Autism is caused by overgrowth of the neurons’ axons which tend to have a deeper impact in early childhood. But in a similar way these brain fields cause enough growth to overwhelm the brain’s natural capacity leading to similar symptoms. So overgrowth protection/trimming are included in these recent brain fields from the manhattan series (made by Dreamweaver).

So yes, you will get the benefits as it will target all overgrowth be it from brain boosters or natural birth-autism.

12 Likes

While the autism field will lead to noticeable life quality improvements.

There is a difference between healing your brain and developing lackluster or atrophied neural networks.

I would recommend the social bonder field to actively wire those social skills.

7 Likes

Opus Manhattan vs The Manhattan Method?

Opus is brain booster (makes it easier to learn something through the use of supercharging the connections to learn something)
Manhattan method (is a set of pretrained pathways automatically getting a workout)

They are different one but compliment each other.

9 Likes

This field is actually beyond OP.

I started doing eye training using: https://blinkcamp.com/

Initially to get rid of imbalances within my eye epically left eye and I quickly saw the improvement in my in game aim, like freaky better… This type of improvement one would take months of daily practice where here I am doing 1-2 sessions a week for ~10 minutes

unexpected I’ll continues using this filed while i play.

13 Likes

Really cool results. :+1:

does anybody have some testimonial on how it promotes nervous system health?

1 Like

I’d say you can use this to learn some proper breathing to calm the system.

But after you learn it probably use something like plasma protocol 1 or hyperbolic compressor

1 Like

Picked this up today. I already have manhatten method and the Advantageous brain plan. What order would you recommend listening to these in? Also should I add anything to complement while the sale is still going? Looking for brain health and optimization. Ty!

2 Likes

You could try opus 2x first since it’s a booster then use the advantageous 2x since it’s a genetic field then finish with Manhattan possibly 2x .

This could be a great combo. Personally I’m going to try using superhuman 2x then opus then Manhattan. I will let you know what I think of this combination.

1 Like

So can you play a few times like a Brain Key, at the beginning of the stack?

2 Likes