Overwhelmed

Not falling asleep but i’m tired Is this overwhelmed by the field?
If I keep listening to "Point of No Return Stacks"and other field it’s like this

Listen to this once

and to this twice:

and take a 24-hour break from anything that has to do with fields, subliminals or energy fields. If you feel better even after the two audios then it is overwhelming state because of the fields. And a break will anyway do you good to integrate.

Ps. When I tried the PoNR free stack I was getting overwhelmed too. If its an option, replace it with the paid single audio field.

3 Likes

Thank you. Additional question)
Actually, I’m not seeing much effect on the field. I’ve been listening to some topics for a few days, but it doesn’t seem to work for me. So I’m listening to PoNR stack and ego dissolution etc. If I do this, will the effect of the field definitely show up to me someday? And did you have the same problem as me when you first encountered the field? I need some advice Thanks

3 Likes

I don’t know your state or how long you have been listening without effects. If it is results you are not seeing, the ego dissolution and Subconscious Limits Removal Ver 3.0 are very good choices.

There are other reasons one may not be seeing results. I don’t know the golden way to figure this out, maybe someone else can chime in. What I did is to try everything suggested. At some point something worked and I went with it.

I suggest you read From No Results to Great Results and similar posts.

4 Likes

everyone is different…you may find fields that work well for you and not so well for others and vice versa…but, like morph pointed out, grounding is very important especially after listening to so many fields…trust your system…if you feel the slightest bit overwhelmed in energy, try to stop listening to that field, then ground, then rest…

the sensitivity to the fields will come in time…and breathing exercises like the star exercise or pranayama will help accelerate your sensitivity…just go at a pace that your system can handle and it will gradually build up on its own…

2 Likes

Then I’ll meditate and follow the way it appears on this forum. Thanks for the advice. Is the grounding listening mandatory after the field?

1 Like

you have to trust your system…others are capable of listening to many more fields before grounding…just try not to have a rigid routine, trust what you feel…your feeling will guide you to what’s best for you…

and it is a good practice to ground after every stack

1 Like

Can you tell me more about believing in my system? Can I just think that I trust my system? I just have to wait and not think the field is not working? I don’t know how to feel… I’d appreciate it if you could give me an example or explain it in detail…:pleading_face:

1 Like

you’re high up in your brain right now…

thinking is most powerful when you ground it with feeling…take in some deep slow breaths of your belly to take you back to a balanced ground…it is said that nose breaths are best…

and it seems your brain state is either in high alpha or beta, that’s the state of anxiety,.you can bring down that state to alpha and theta by the slower tempo and deeper depth of your breath mixed with relaxing thoughts…

think of the most relaxing place you been…whats the most relaxing sound you ever heard…let your mind take you there and try to feel what it was like when you experienced all those relaxful events…combine your breath, feeling and thoughts to take you there…

and if that’s too difficult to do, then maybe before that slow breathing meditation, you have to exercise to ground out that extra energy…i feel burpees is a good grounding exercise…(or any other exercise that you’re capable of that won’t cause pain)

do that until you feel tired…then walk around a bit to cool down, then that’s when the slow breathing exercise will be more welcomed