Pancha mukhi Hanuman Homam

@Maoshan_Wanderer Maybe you are not around anymore, but I wanted to ask you a question, could the Tejas Alchemy field refine my consciousness, allowing me new meditative states? It is my next acquisition, but I saw that in the thread people talked a lot about the physical improvements (which are great), but I also wanted to know what power it could have on the consciousness, I also read your post that it could eventually awaken the kundalini (correct me if I’m wrong).

3 Likes

Absolutely!

Ojas - Tejas - Savitur fields are the essence of Solar/Vedic Alchemy. Physical benefits are just side effects.

My primary spiritual stack (barring some unreleased fields) are: Panchanga Yoga + the above three!

14 Likes

That’s incredible! I think it could be a good combination with Ascension-naut, Tapasya of Savitur is on my list of course, Savitur is my dream (just seeing the mandala makes me bristle), I just can’t afford it now, but I’ll save up to get it. I hope they don’t run out of copies. I hope “Tejas Alchemy” can accelerate my spiritual growth anyway. Thank you very much, it’s always a pleasure to read you

4 Likes

Don’t worry, all in due course of time. :smiley:

The Gita says: svalpamapyasya dharmasya trāyate mahato bhayāt - even a little effort saves one from the greatest fear (duality, samsara). You take one earnest step towards the Divine and the Divine takes 99 steps towards you. :pray:

19 Likes

Is Om namah Shivaya stronger than Hare Krishna or it’s just different ?

1 Like

Is Vitamin C Stronger than Vitamin B or Vitamin D?
Are Omega 3 fats stronger than B-complex?
Are Oranges stronger than Apples?

Depends on the context and the need, as also one’s deficiencies. Totally incorrect attitude to approach deities though, mantras won’t work that way…They are not servitors, they are highly sentient beings, they do not have emotions as humans, but they respond to the energy we project which is shaped by our emotions. If you treat them mechanically, their response is going to be none (or wrathful in case of some deities).

17 Likes

Does Aditya hrudayam stotram end all other negative planetary influences? I witness that this hymn increased my intelligence and I became recognized as a respectable person.

1 Like

My current worldview is that the human experience aka the body-mind complex is shaped by our current karmic structure, and it has already taken effect when the pain-body manifested in the current reality. So, ending the karmic influence, planetary influence included, is never a complete possibility as long as we are in this material world and in a material body - both of which are products of our karma.

But, all hope is not over! Divine help can reduce or mitigate the ill effects and reduce the severity of experience and this depends on how much divine grace we receive. Extraordinary results require extraordinary efforts. Even great Yogis suffer physically, but their suffering is not perceived at all by them as pain is, at the end of the day, perception. Ramana Maharshi had cancer, and was assumed to be in tremendous pain! His body was, but he never felt it and when the surprised doctor asked, “Yeah, my body’s karma, it is experiencing, but I am not the body or the mind, I am the infinite consciousness, so I experience no pain!”

Aditya or the Sun God is the king of the planets, so he does influence other planets but not entirely. Surya related worship is mainly for ojas (strength, intelligence), victory, success in endeavors and relief from diseases and ailments. Even Aditya Hridayam was recited by Rama to defeat the demon Ravana in the battlefield. So, the answer is yes and no!

However, Surya, when visualized as Surya Narayana, where the power of Sun is assimilated into Vishnu or Narayana, then he will have more control on all the planets. Alternatively, those from Shiva-schools approach the same juxtaposition as Martanda Bhairava.

17 Likes

What a beautiful sentence, and very real, he who searches with an open heart always finds those teachings for which he is destined. Simply thank you!

8 Likes

Is it limited in quantity.

Is not my attitude was curious question :interrobang:

I started to be on the path of yoga earlier in life and aldo I meet both sides , people who only chant Om Namah Shivaya and people who chant only Hare Krishna .

What confused me very hard cord Hare Krishna person is whom actually did this attacks on me .

She is strong follower but in the same time she is inviting people for cup of tea and adding poison to it and many other nasty stuff .

I did even ask help from both sides nobody could help at times .

2 Likes

Yeah the whole my religion/god is better than yours is sadly true even within the same religion’s sects.

The deities are never in conflict, just the unrealized followers are :slight_smile:

My work is mostly associated with Hindu, Buddhist, and Daoist deities, but several Angelic, Egyptian, Greek, Afro-Caribbean, and long-forgotten unnamed deities have reached out and given me valuable guidance, which further enforces my belief that beings of light are at harmony with each other.

Also, rather than mantra A is powerful than mantra B, it is usually, practitioner A’s efforts are better than practitioner B. Usually, the power of any mantra lies in how successful one is in activating and perfecting it…

11 Likes

So person can activate mantra and perfecting it , but still have desire and actions to hurt , poison etc other people just because still cary jealousy in the heart or mind. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Certain mantras cannot hurt! All of the above mantras of such nature. Certain mantras can be weaponized, but neither hare krishna nor namah shivaya can be weaponized and are hence called universal mantras.

And yes, other mantras like Kali etc., can be used to harm - at the end of the day, these massively powerful mantras can be weaponized, but repercussions soon follow. Every person who has used it to actively harm someone else transgressing someone else’s free will and goes against the nature, backlash is very severe. This is usually the reason why many Tantric practitioners fall in their spiritual work and have to spend lifetimes recovering …

In the case of Hare Krishna mantra etc., if someone wants to harm and hurt others, it is clearly a sign of not fully awakened Krishna Consciousness which is pure love and seeing the self and every aspect of the creation as Krishna. Psychic attacks are not mantric attacks. There are very few capable of perfecting and weaponizing mantras in this day and age.

12 Likes

I don’t know but that truly happened and I’m not only one who got slammed .

Only way I let that person in my house or meet her for hang out was because I believe she truly is serious about her path so I did not expect to be slammed with demon in my living room after she left my apartment. And was so ridiculous because she got annoyed and told me; ahhh you look good !!
Funny not so funny .

1 Like

There are a lot of variables here… so I cannot comment about specific cases. Also, demons are shit scared of divine energies and dwell only in places where divine grace is lacking.

I don’t believe there were any demons (human tendency to blame most things on demons, spells, psychic attacks, etc., while only 1 of 999 cases are true) in your case either, but assuming there was one, by some minute remote chance, then that would indicate that none of the involved parties were exhibiting any energy associated with Hare Krishna mantra as this mantra, when activated, will immediately repel unholy beings.

Energetically, I do not sense any demon at present or past in your energy system. Just a lack of cultivation and a possible anxiety/depression due to several gray and brown spots in the aura, but nothing malicious thankfully.

7 Likes

Well what was than , …after she left my app maybe 45 min later all lights in my living room break my water boiler got broken during night also and water was running on the floor all night I spent changing buckets so my wooden floor don’t get damage …

My mind started to be confused and something was kicking me on the floor and I was alone at home .

Later in the months ahed my mind was paralyzed couldn’t talk for a while and body was paralyzed only what I did want to do was sitt in the corners of the room …

1 Like

I got this, I’m mostly interested in the protection part in all variants although the other aspects are good.

I will see how it goes.

Btw in how time I will get download link.thank you

You have send an email to ask Spring.