Past NFT Projects

Yes, as he is one of the deities that remains in the physical plane, and is also the personification of the Cosmic Life Force (he is called Mukhyaprana), is associated with all three primary deities (he is devoted to Vishnu, he is an avatar of Shiva and is one of the attendant deities of the Goddess) - so he is one of the most powerful and fast-acting deities. He is especially powerful if approached while maintaining celibacy (as highly refined life force is what he represents)…

That said, he is not one of the deities we work with in our lineage. So my direct experiences with him are limited.

10 Likes

Ok, don’t know which of the three fields (Prince, Super Serum, God like Fella) is causing this but I have so much energy and I am barely hungry. I forcibly fed myself half a cup of soup but I am not hungry at all!

Flew to Seattle this am, have been running around crazy, now set to return to Cali, and in spite of a hectic day, I am 200% full of energy.

21 Likes

I felt this with super serum lol, when it was released, I went 2 days without eating and surprisingly my lifts in the gym still went up

7 Likes

Yo Josh, how are you? Haven’t seen you around much, assumed you were busy with school and stuff :grin:

6 Likes

im good bro how about you, busy with school

last year of high school lol, I get freedom next year💪🏽

11 Likes

Also, does any of these three have a mood-brightening component? My flight is delayed, lots of little irritants, but I feel like on the top of the world even though my trip to Seattle was just a waste of time haha

12 Likes

sounds like ‘The Prince’

2 Likes

Bummer.

Signed,
Someone who thinks a trip to Seattle is never a waste of time haha
(But then it is winter, so there’s that haha)

2 Likes

Spiderman and the sprinter

So far I’ve noticed some strength benefits but the biggest effect I’ve received is heightened senses and reflexes. I can now see things and feel things moving in milliseconds, the other day I was holding a bag and it was about to fall and as soon and it started falling I instantly grabbed it. Both of these NFTs have sensory benefits and reflex benefits and I’ve noticed this a lot so far.

10 Likes

Posting in the correct thread.

The Tiger vs Iron Doom - what do you all recommend?

@Dyslexic_Professor’s vote is with the Iron Doom…

4 Likes
1 Like

Iron doom!

2 Likes

Ok the public has spoken!! Thanks @Dyslexic_Professor @Sarumann33

3 Likes

this wasnot veerry harddd :star_struck: :stuck_out_tongue:

please share how you become more iron than you already are.

i am curious.

2 Likes

lol true

no brainer Iron doom all the way

3 Likes

It also helped that there was no description for the Tiger haha…

4 Likes

well…one can feel what this is…given the times we live in now i wouldnot truble the cat before i gather enough iron…then perhaps if it is up there will make him a nice big strong happy pet. and he me too…happy i mean…hope i dont become a pet…

2 Likes

iron dude helps with wealth creation and iq, like mao what more do u want lol

1 Like

Wow Mao! If I hear about somebody in your neck of the woods picking up cars with one hand I’ll know it’s you ;)

2 Likes

Hehe…I will be all over the news…

And probably the feds will arrest me haha

8 Likes