Past NFT Projects

Ok, don’t know which of the three fields (Prince, Super Serum, God like Fella) is causing this but I have so much energy and I am barely hungry. I forcibly fed myself half a cup of soup but I am not hungry at all!

Flew to Seattle this am, have been running around crazy, now set to return to Cali, and in spite of a hectic day, I am 200% full of energy.

21 Likes

I felt this with super serum lol, when it was released, I went 2 days without eating and surprisingly my lifts in the gym still went up

7 Likes

Yo Josh, how are you? Haven’t seen you around much, assumed you were busy with school and stuff :grin:

6 Likes

im good bro how about you, busy with school

last year of high school lol, I get freedom next year💪🏽

11 Likes

Also, does any of these three have a mood-brightening component? My flight is delayed, lots of little irritants, but I feel like on the top of the world even though my trip to Seattle was just a waste of time haha

12 Likes

sounds like ‘The Prince’

2 Likes

Bummer.

Signed,
Someone who thinks a trip to Seattle is never a waste of time haha
(But then it is winter, so there’s that haha)

2 Likes

Spiderman and the sprinter

So far I’ve noticed some strength benefits but the biggest effect I’ve received is heightened senses and reflexes. I can now see things and feel things moving in milliseconds, the other day I was holding a bag and it was about to fall and as soon and it started falling I instantly grabbed it. Both of these NFTs have sensory benefits and reflex benefits and I’ve noticed this a lot so far.

10 Likes

Posting in the correct thread.

The Tiger vs Iron Doom - what do you all recommend?

@Dyslexic_Professor’s vote is with the Iron Doom…

4 Likes
1 Like

Iron doom!

2 Likes

Ok the public has spoken!! Thanks @Dyslexic_Professor @Sarumann33

3 Likes

this wasnot veerry harddd :star_struck: :stuck_out_tongue:

please share how you become more iron than you already are.

i am curious.

2 Likes

lol true

no brainer Iron doom all the way

3 Likes

It also helped that there was no description for the Tiger haha…

4 Likes

well…one can feel what this is…given the times we live in now i wouldnot truble the cat before i gather enough iron…then perhaps if it is up there will make him a nice big strong happy pet. and he me too…happy i mean…hope i dont become a pet…

2 Likes

iron dude helps with wealth creation and iq, like mao what more do u want lol

1 Like

Wow Mao! If I hear about somebody in your neck of the woods picking up cars with one hand I’ll know it’s you ;)

2 Likes

Hehe…I will be all over the news…

And probably the feds will arrest me haha

8 Likes

Got to limit it (the car lifting) -superhero style

1 Like