Path of Infinite Echoes

I’ve got some commitments to take care of, but I’m very excited at the idea of joining the guild in the nearish future.

1 Like

Where is the “realitycheck”?

If you understand this properly you will know what the purpose of an authentic teacher/lineage and guidance is and why there are different levels.

1 Like

Your desire for direct access to advanced teachings is understandable and reflects a genuine yearning for spiritual growth. However, the Buddhist path, particularly the practice of Ngondro, offers a profound and systematic approach to spiritual development that prepares the mind and heart for the deepest realizations. It’s a journey that encompasses both the foundational and the advanced, leading to a comprehensive understanding and transformation. The path is open to all who are willing to embark on it with an open mind and a committed heart.
Anybody is free to purchase the audios or not.

15 Likes

Thanks for your reply. I will re-reflect on this again after my experiences at the coming up Sapien retreat and the excercises that we are going to do there. Will you also come to the retreat?

2 Likes

The “reality check” and “the feedback” is, as usual, the personal outer reality that you are manifesting around you. As within, so without.

Additionally, it is also an inner knowing. When you have done “the right thing / made the right decision” there is an inner knowing that feels like the whole universe is applauding you for your choice.

It is very different from when the ego believes it has the made the right choice.
In fact, the ego will always rationalize to itself why it had to make the decision this way and not the other way. It will be involved in an internal dialogue with itself.

Versus, when the universe is applauding you, it feels right and there is no need to explain the choice to yourself or to anyone. The ego is speechless and at the same time you feel deep down that it was the right choice, a choice of high vibration. It feels right without and independent from rational arguments or reasons.

Sorry, I don’t understand what this means. Is this related to how the Ngondro Buddhist path is organized?

And what do you mean by “levels”? Do you mean like Compassion Level 1, Compassion Level 2, Compassion Level 3 etc. where your realization and understanding is deeper and more profound with every single iteration?

2 Likes

It’s an established and closed system. As in any system there is an order. Beginner, advance is a kind of sequence with checkpoints.

But as you said, directly/indirectly, there are many ways to realize, understand, learn what is needed. Any religion or system is not necessary.

But it could be fun going together…following/leading one another.

1 Like

I think I will choose this guild, I just want to know if this will be the only guild that will have prerequisite fields

So far the new The Major Elixir of Alchemical Effect is said to be one of the ways to get into the esoteric guild but it implies that it’s not needed.

I believe that’s all the knowledge that is publicly known so far

Also look here if you haven’t already
New elite brain guild coming

This is all I know so far exciting I must say and a great voyage lies ahead :relieved:

3 Likes

Every guild leader will tailor their program to their own unique vision.

I am releasing a whole promo about the Monk Guild. “Stay Tuned” it will answer a lot of questions i’m getting.

15 Likes

Thanks Amitabha! :pray:t2:

2 Likes

I would like to know if the monk’s path also includes Taoist practices

5 Likes

I’d like to know this also… I’d rather not get “locked in” to a path or lineage that I haven’t chosen (or even better, that hasn’t chosen me). I say this loosely and gently, noticing a natural pull towards the monk guild at first glance :relaxed:

The path to being a monk includes many paths…

6 Likes

Please await the official press release and promotional materials. Given the numerous inquiries regarding this project, I will be compiling an FAQ. You are all welcome to submit your questions in the comments below, and I will address them to the best of my ability.

This initiative will differ significantly from what the other moderators are doing. I am considering a rebranding from “monk guild” to better align with the project’s objectives, addressing any preconceived notions or biases that may exist.

Hint: Dreamweaver + RPG Universe

13 Likes

Amazing! Thanks for your answer, I think I’ll go for this one

I would be very interested to read on how you envision to align the Monk Guild with our modern lifestyle, and how could we - through our own growth as Bodhisattvas- become as effective as possible for the collective?

Purchasing fields requires to make a comfortable living, hence a fair share of involvement with society.

And being extremely effective for this planet and all of its inhabitants requires from my current perspective advanced cognitive/intuitive capabilities and a profound understanding of things.

I feel a major pull towards the path you are opening for us, but I am still hesitating because of those concerns above.

7 Likes

@Amitabha welcome to the forum. How effective do you think the suffering of Samsara field would be effective for karma cleansing vs the karma crucible? Also does this field include the dedication of merit as well?

I have been looking for a field to replicate these practices for a while will definitely buy when I have more money. Thanks

1 Like

Karma crucible burns karma

2 Likes

Announcement check guild category page for more details and FAQ

4 Likes

Hi, so I’m wondering does burning karma different than cleansing karma? and I asked Zen Master Karuna over at GPT and it gave me the following:

Here are the differences between “burning karma” and “cleansing karma” in simple terms:

Burning Karma:

• Actively working through and experiencing the consequences of past actions.
  • Involves facing and enduring challenges to exhaust karma.
  • Often associated with meditation and mindfulness practices.
  • Aims to reduce the influence of karma on future lives by confronting it directly.

Cleansing Karma:

• Purifying the mind and actions to mitigate negative karma.
  • Involves repentance, virtuous deeds, and generating positive merit.
  • Practices include reciting sutras, acts of compassion, and ethical conduct.
  • Aims to reduce the weight and impact of negative karma by transforming it.

would you say this is correct? I’d be happy to know your view in regards to the difference :pray:t2:

2 Likes