Imaginarium Divine (Patreon)

neither do I, that field is still a mystery to me

2 Likes

Btw I did simple reading about wealth from @anon25711007 and she is quite good in it. She helped me how can I get the situation to overcome my financial problems and she was pretty accurate on my current habits

3 Likes

It seems that since I resumed attending the forum, the insights and benefits from this field have expanded.

2 Likes

She ;)

2 Likes

Ohh I didn’t knew😅

Here’s a little something interesting. Seems like it pointed me to a great helper (among other interesting stuff)

1 Like

I used this field for 2 weeks last month then I stopped because nothing at all was happening, three days ago my head started talking to me out of nowhere and was speaking my name, like it was a part of myself.

Got my notebook and wrote down everything. “Do this, Don’t do that, if you do this you will feel this so stop doing this, if you wanna do this then it’s the wrong way”

and finally the best one

“if you want to stop being stupid then stop being stupid”

Damn. The interesting part was that it was like my right hemisphere was talking to me independantly.

And the best action was to predict the future but not confortable to share here.

To be honest I am not taking the steps and the voice subsides if I start doing the things it comes back. Seems that to get to a direction you must first follow it and then you start hearing your higher self, if not then it will not tell you something to do.

And another thing to add, higher self in my thoughts was like someone who has all the wisdom in reality I didn’t receive that, but in a sense he knows how to talk to you, so I knew it was something higher but at the same time he knew I wouldn’t reciprocate so it was talking like I was a higher up. Really smart guy.

13 Likes

This sentence is really beautiful, you really got to the core, congratulations.

2 Likes

Really? Nice to have a confirmation about this. Trying to have subconscious communication with myself and higher self communication is something I try to have for years if I remember correctly for four years because I saw a meditation on YouTube.

1 Like

I am not currently listening to it, but as I wrote above, since I started to frequent this forum, the connection with the HS seems to have increased; the strange fact is that I am not listening to this field, but I have all the effects of a traditional listening.

2 Likes

Do u find it like ur thinking 2 thoughts at a time it is like somone talking to u.

I can’t imagine this not confusing me

1 Like

no it’s a really different speech, not visual but audible not at all confusing the opposite thing really. No imagination and no focus can cover it nor penetrate it when in action. An unstoppable and inevitable back and forth maybe that all we have sometime in our lives as I understood.

Something bothering you and you dont know what it is? maybe a dream reveal it, it feels the same. Something out of place but you don’t know what? the “aha” moment in the millisecond is something, but the process to the aha moment is the back and forth between many different versions, you now, you before, you after sometime,higher self,knowledge not consiously avaible. Sometimes to see your future you must remember it backwards.

Damn I really like to talk about it maybe I will go all day with the field and the back and forth you get is really nice,comfortable and so on. Really happy to have that experience.Even failing to have it before seems worth now.

nice man, to have that as a default is really good because my experience is totally perfect. Maybe exchange ideas in the future to go further.

2 Likes

Nice, same here

1 Like

Ayeeee. Nice i love it I am not alone

No your not crazy :joy::rofl:

&

Maybe we’re both crazy lol

2 Likes

Literally was crossing my mind as to whether I should listen to this now and then immediately scroll to this :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Just discovered this hidden gem last week and the last few days this song has been playing non stop in my head more specifically this particular verse.

I’ve been trying to ignore it but my brain won’t let up & I feel my subconscious is trying to tell me something lol.
I have been single my whole life and never really desired a relationship cause I feel more comfortable on my own but now I am thinking it’s because of resistance towards intimate affection. I have never really liked anyone touching me not even my parents and when I give hugs it’s one of those one arm hugs lol. I honestly never questioned that I had a problem with intimacy cause it’s never really been an issue for me without it. This audio has been like a guidance counselor for me showing me exactly what I need and learning more about my self gonna be spamming this daily for more guidance.

7 Likes

:+1:

3 Likes

Based off what the description implies would this in a way speed up the results obtained from the mind settings album? Since those audios reprogram your subconscious mind directly?

I’m smiling with tears in my eyes while writing this. This is so, so important, deep, transformative. I never had such fast and profound results from a field until now. Everything seems upgraded: my energy system, my mindfulness, my working memory, the insights I get. I’m writing this review because I heard a voice telling me to do it, because it’s too important.
These are the benefits I got with less then a month of nightly listening:

• Increased energy sensitivity; I can feel the fields energy better, they seem alive and “organic”

• Increased mindfulness; I’m more grounded, less distracted, I appreciate life and the present moment so much more. Meditation practice is so easy now…

• Increased working memory; I recall more informations from the past, even distant memories from childhood. These are not just random thoughts or images, but pieces of the bigger picture.

• Increased insights from my higher self. Sometimes, I just know what I have to do, what fields I have to listen in that specific moment, what to say to touch and positively influence others. I’m finally realizing I HAVE to help the people around me. This guidance is gentle but I would also call it “severe”.

And I KNOW this is just scratching the surface of this field’s potential…

P.S: enhanced visual processing before this= wild, wild dream ride :wink:

27 Likes