Pendant of the Magi

How would you compare sleepiness before owning the tag?

Would you say the sleepiness is there but you don’t feel tired? Cuz that’s what it’s like for me lol

5 Likes

@Alexander :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Thanks! And congrats on the new love ;)
I was finding ways around buying it ,but fuck it , I’ll have to get it :smile:

7 Likes

Haha thank you bro!

Yeah fuck it! The skys the limit with this one!!

8 Likes

Hey my dear brother @IAmJonathan always tempting us to go for more as always !!! I have read your experiences with this label brother! Fuck it too I’ll have to get it even if I have to sleep on the street lmao !!! :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

7 Likes

Hahaha hell yeah bro!!

Whatever it takes damn it!!! (But brother we can prevent this with the abundance tag! And the mindsettings album, so we’re good!)

This will be the answer from now on whenever some one asks if they should buy a field: fuck it! Do it! Do it! You already know it works any ways!

5 Likes

This is my brother and how well you have described your experiences with this advanced field, with overwhelming results! :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

3 Likes

Stop selling this man… I might buy it :exploding_head:

5 Likes

What! You might!? Bro… You got so many tags haha you NEED this one! Trust me man… you’ll feel everything better…

You won’t regret it!

5 Likes

Okayyyy ORDERED :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

11 Likes

Yes, I’ll be up but still sleepy. I think that it’s working providing the other tags energy too. I’m wearing SLD, Chakra, Abundance and IPF…then Cognitive, Schumann and Ascension should be arriving in a few days.

Magi by itself is great for allowing me to handle all the energies. I tried wearing the tags without Magi and I was feeling a little fried…but then when I put Magi on, everything feels balanced and more in the background, allowing me to just be free.

My only issue is because Magi is so versatile and it’s already working on sustaining all the energies I have working, I have yet to really figure out how to command it for it’s actual magical workings. It’s so open ended. I would like it if we could give each other tips on how to actually use the magic because I’m still somewhat confused

7 Likes

Yeah I was gonna ask you guys the same .
Because everything we talked about was the passive effects right or did you command more energy from the tag ?

2 Likes

Just “will” it bro

One thing I’m starting to do is willing it to help me absorb nutrients better and i focus on all of the energy going straight to my muscles… Honestly i feel the difference every time I do it, just got the idea the other day

I kind of tap into the tag (bring the picture, the essence or whatever into my mind) and i just will that energy to doing anything i want… It helps all kinds of psychic work

This tag is so versatile… It should cost more tbh

10 Likes

@Dreamweaver bicep needs a cut :partying_face:

3 Likes

:woozy_face::woozy_face: shoot, it’s hard walking around with all these tags hitting my chest :crazy_face:. That ring would definitely be a buy tho.

8 Likes

Yeah bro i would so buy the ring if it came out too! I always dreamed of my pinky ring of magi!

My mom’s starting to get scared of all these tags man haha

11 Likes

Guys, is there going to be a Holiday sale of some sort? May be worth checking with Sammy before placing an order? Just in case…

12 Likes

WAIT! IM on my website and got shineon linked, it seems like the ring is available.

4 Likes

Still says it’s unavailable for me!

2 Likes

Siiiii @SammyG? Done playing Cyberpunk? :crazy_face:

3 Likes