Pendant of the Magi

I think Sammy needs to update it.

Edit: it’s still unavailable.

2 Likes

Damn well if it is I’ll have to buy it after February, if it’s still available :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Don’t feel bad if there is @Alexander, some things in life you just can’t wait for!!

:heart:

7 Likes

So this could essentially replace some fields by just telling it what I’d like it to do? So does it basically create fields on the fly based on desire?

omg

I lowkey still want Unlimited Energy 2.0 because I think it would provide a backup physical energy for the body and then the Magi could just focus on maintaining the other tags and magical work without taxing the body.

4 Likes

Essentially. Just as long as the desire is backed by intending it to happen… I’m not sure just quite how much it can do though…

Honestly i don’t think Ill be needing extra energy lol pendant of magi is enough for the body, tags, and other fields for me… let’s see wheres my limit though haha

8 Likes

Definitely, bought the shielding tag days before the last sale and never regretted it :) it’s part of beeing abundant, shopping without guilt:)

7 Likes

I can send you the pic from the store theres still some of the energy in it .

3 Likes

That would be great! Thank You!

:hugs:

2 Likes

A Holiday sale would be clutch!

I always overlooked/straight up ignored the ET tags, but last night all of a sudden, I was drawn to Arcturian, Pleadian and Sirian OUT OF NOWHERE. For months I would not even consider getting those items or even wanting them at all. Then I just kept getting these waves of persuasion to go check out the tags. Now I want them lol. From what I understand, you get the energies of these beings and some of their abilities.
Wouldn’t it be cool if you could combine Alien energies into Magi for some out of this world effects this planet has never even seen?

Life keeps getting more and more unorthodox and strange and I love it! I’m never going back

7 Likes

I received my magi this evening…I thought it would never arrive! So looking forward to seeing what the effects are now. I’ve been feeling really wrecked tired for weeks. I think it’s probably the SLR tag, I feel it’s strong and heavy although getting used to it along with a few other tags. With all the new fields too I’ve got a big smile on my face at the moment :grin:

15 Likes

(Sorry OM had to take this one)

6 Likes

I’ve been wearing the ring around a chain for awhile now and take it off when I sleep. The only tag I bring to bed now is Eternity Redux. I’ve also stopped listening to audios during sleep to give my brain and energy/nervous system time to rest. The ring seems to help a lot with boosting my energy and healing now that I’ve been spamming Plasma :stuck_out_tongue:

When I first got the ring I noticed I had a tremendous amount of energy. That slowly started to disappear and I began to wonder what was wrong with me.

Eventually, I realized I was overwhelming my energy system. I cut back to wearing just a few tags a day instead of several (actually might sell a lot of my tags now lol) and listening to only a few audios. Cutting back and taking breaks throughout the day and while sleeping seemed to help quite a bit with my overall mood / energy levels.

I had quite the stack a few weeks ago with all the great things Dream has been releasing… Now I’m only listening to Plasma, Cosmo, Mstates, Torsion, and Grounding. I feel intuitively those audios are all I need right now :slight_smile:

14 Likes

8 Likes

I don’t understand though… how do you actually use it so you can have more fields attached to you?

The pendant of the Magi stores energy in you by taking it from your environment and surroundings. This means that you will have more energy to use.

More energy to use means that you can carry more fields because the fields have more energy to draw from

7 Likes

This is an automated process ,so you dont need to actively give a command ,right?

1 Like

Yes. it works on its own to collect energy into your aura without you needing to do anything

3 Likes

Maybe I misunderstood your comment but my guess is that the many fields don’t overwhelm you because you have more energy to handle them.
The fields don’t draw from your energy system but from zero point energy.

2 Likes

yes this is true

1 Like

Well so far I have a combination of Intercession 2.0, Shielding Protection and Schumann Resonance but looking to add Pendant of Magi and the Eternity tag. How would the Magi know when I would need the excess energy when carrying more tags?

Also I’d like to mention that I think I’ve been having problems (Both of them not working to it’s full effectiveness) when carrying the Intercession tag with the Shielding Protection tag. Unless it’s just placebo, do you think both of these are bad combinations/interfere for some reason I should know about?

I have kind of pushed the Intercession tag to one side because I do not understand how to use it or if it’s interfering with my other tag. Like what happens if you carry it all the time?