Plasma Protocol

Just a reminder:

You’re in the driver seat. You have the ability to play this a little or a lot as is comfortable for your body.

You can have a comfortable healing experience with your fields, if that’s what you want.

3 Likes

Thanks, it has felt like i been hit with the flu or a bad cold. Maybe it is that rather than a detox from the field. But it started within 2 hours of me playing it. Hopefully it is a sign of some deep healing gping on. Never had such a dramatic effect from any energy medicine before.

1 Like

Come on no wonder you are supposed to play it 3 max at the beginning and even then i have not played over 3 times since i have it and thats is December 2020 and i am 20 years old and healthy and it still exhausted me there is a reason why it is written in the description a such.
There is really no need to wonder about these side effects.
Keep it 2-3 times a day it will still heal your body very fast and you won’t have to feel that bad.

6 Likes

people should be more responsible with their system it’s worrying really
it’s specifically said to be an hard healing, and two three times max… you completely overdid it on your first run I can’t believe it… sincerely

especially when I read your initial first day review

also check the description of the hyperbaric compressor ( used in this protocol ). it’s one hour MAX

2 Likes

Guys, I’m pretty sure he’s saying that the detox effects started within two hours of him playing it three times; not that he played it for two hours straight :laughing:

Re-read his post.

6 Likes

ooh that’s right my bad
I’ve seen some other members saying they looped it for two hours and I was like " not again ". should have read properly :neutral_face::sweat_smile: . thx for correcting !

3 Likes

I had a bad cold when I used it three weeks ago
I have been using it for more than a month now, and my symptoms are slowly showing a mild runny nose
Will get better

You will adapt slowly

3 Likes

Update, I have just tested positive for Covid by PCR in the last few hours. Maybe the aches i was feeling were from the covid rather than the plasma protocol. Should i stop the plasma 1 until i am over the Covid or is it ok to carry on using it. Currently running virus disruption, immune system super charger and Far UVC on a constant loop.

3 Likes

There are also some suggestions you can take a look at

3 Likes

Ah shit man sorry to hear. Hopefully your symptoms won’t be too bad. The thread which @Hauru recommended has a lot of the answers for it. You don’t suffer from any autoimmune disorders of which you know of? I know you shouldn’t boost your immune system if you do have autoimmune and covid so just be careful with that just incase.

The Covid field, Virus Disruption and Ivermectin are ones which I feel are a must. Especially looping the Covid and Virus Disruption Fields ( which Dream advised me for my little girl) everyday for as long as you can but the thread which Hauru recommended will have a lot of the answers for you also.

As for playing Plasma Protocol, I would give it a break until you feel back to yourself again because mixing Covid symptoms along with Detox Symptoms would not feel very desirable to be honest.

Keep us posted man and I hope you feel much better very soon :raised_hands:t3:

5 Likes

Thanks for the suggestions. Today i feel a lot better than i did 24 hours ago. When you said Dream suggested looping the covid field , is that the covid vax field that he e-mailed to his patreons. I thought that was only to be used twice only and occasionally after that. Did he say it was ok to loop it if you have covid

2 Likes

No sorry I should have been more specific. I meant the Corona Virus Disruption field.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/33520689

There was a small outbreak of Covid in my daughters Preschool and she had a fever and I asked for advice and I was informed to loop the Virus Disruption and Corona Virus Disruption Fields. I did so for two full days, and her symptoms went away which never happens, even with a common cold she can have a fever for over a week and she also suffers from febrile seizures/convulsions which is why I shat my pants at the beginning but her temperature was coming and going but to no extent of which it may even be for something small and I put it completely down to the Virus Disruption and Corona Virus Disruption fields that helped her come out of it much easier. I know kids may have less severe symptoms but I kept playing Ivermectin for my partner and I during this whole stage ( in a different room from my daughter while she would be sleeping) and I feel like they helped tremendously.

From what I’ve seen from other post of people, I would still suggest for you to keep playing/looping the fields which you find beneficial because once you stop playing them, it seems like the symptoms can come back a bit so maybe even for a week or two after you feel ok just keep going with the fields which you think are helping just to keep everything under control.

If it was myself I would make Corona Virus Disruption and Virus Disruption your new best friend for a couple of weeks and give Ivermectin 2 or 3 plays everyday. Again, I have to say this to you because I am still quite new to all of this but, someone may have more knowledge about it than I would and hopefully you might be able to find some more information throughout the people in the forum or through searching. The link Haura sent on is where I found a lot of information from so have a look if you feel up for it.
My best advice would be to carry on playing the fields which are making you feel good from Covid for a week or 2 more because that SOB will try and keep getting at you when you think you are fine.

I wish you a very speedy recovery man, you got this :ok_hand:t3:

4 Likes

How are you doing @Bobby271
Are you feeling ok since we last spoke? Hope you’re keeping well man :facepunch:t3:

3 Likes

The worst of my symptoms seem to be over i think, my appetite has only just returned. My partner has come down with it now. She cant stop coughing and is full of aches. Hopefully it will not go on for too long

5 Likes

Two more days of PP2 to go, no major detox symptoms so far for me. Listening to 2 loops each day.

9 Likes

I have the plasma protocol and mythic. It almost seems over doing the plasma stuff, should I continue both, or use on different days…any ideas please

3 Likes

Maybe you can try reducing each combo to once a day and/or discarding the Detoxed Plasmatron Life for a while.

And yes,

this would be an option too.

2 Likes

Aside from this, what other fields should I use to keep me in my physical prime as long as possible?

2 Likes

Here’s a list shared by Gpo last year:

Jing has been upgraded twice since then, including a negentropic version (on Teespring).

Tonic no. 31 (Gumroad)
Induced Mots-C Production
Ambrosia (NFT)
Exalted State (NFT)
Mstate Collection (some of them are anti-aging-related)
etc.

Antioxidants and most of the organ fields labeled as “regeneration, rejuvenation, restoration…” contribute as well.

Edit: remembered this quote by _OM afterward:

Even Plasma Light alone would make a big difference on its own. Still a very powerful one and the base of all the other fields released ever since.

8 Likes

Wait, wouldn’t listening to Superhuman Mutant at night cause insomnia?