Plasma soaked Teeth and Gums

@Fender_Cad

Congratulations :tada:

How many time a day ?

1 Like

I listen on loop 8 times a day usually, 4 times when I’m in a rush. I also tried 12 times, but then I found very strong tension in my teeth and gums, this just to understand that the field works and is effective and it would be even more so if more people listened to it regularly as happens for example for Flaunt.

3 Likes

What is name of product/ brend for Red light therapy .

It’s so many on market.

This might be a silly question but do you get faster and better results if you put the speaker right next to your mouth? Or be across the room and still be just as effective?

I put it too my mouth as I feel the most activity on the area that way. But I believe it’s preferences and varies from person. @johnscov1026

1 Like

Generally, it’s best to have the field playing within your aura, which–for most people–is an agg-shaped area around the body that extends about as wide as your outstretched arm.

Unless you have an exceptionally well-developed aura (or are of dramatic height or of unusual proportions), “across the room” is probably too far away for optimal use.

That being said, according to the Official Sapienmed FAQ (Updated), when your field is playing within your aura, that’s sufficient to get best results. You don’t need to put your speaker right next to or in your mouth.

If your field is playing with your aura and you want to get “more” out of your field, then you can use the tips in How to Better Connect with Servitors/Audios/Items/Mandalas.

3 Likes

@Fender_Cad which version of this do you listen to since it comes with 2 files?

The updated version which lasts 3.31.
I take advantage of this answer to give a brief update, day 174.
For at least a week, the sick tooth near the one that is sprouting has become extremely pointed at the edges, and the part that is less emerged flush with the gums seems to be starting to grow back. as for the protruding tooth, now I can feel it more clearly by touching it with my fingers, perhaps it has grown a little more in the outermost part, also because the “step” effect is less evident during chewing.
Surely this field seems to be stronger and more effective, thanks sapien.

10 Likes

Thank you very much @Fender_Cad

4 Likes

In addition to the previous message, I can tell you that I usually listen 8 times a day in a single stack or 4 if I’m in a hurry, but above all that it is better to find the listening limit for which no disturbance is felt. I also carefully follow the 4 physical courts rule, so much so that I normally stop at 3 different ones, like in this period where besides this game with Flaunt and Manhattan.

2 Likes

Day 200
Since the last update I’ve been noticing a slight increase in the size of the damaged tooth, which has become even more solid and pointed, while the tooth that was missing is now the one that has increased the most and touching with the fingers on one side, it now seems almost half the height of normal ones. Furthermore, the caries has almost completely disappeared.

14 Likes

I use this from time to time. Yesterday the dental office had my teeth cleaned. There was only one tooth with a small cavity, and the other teeth were healthy. :tooth: 🪞

Beyond the fields, brushing and flossing are important

5 Likes

Day 250
I have no updates on growth and regeneration, which is continuing roughly at the same speed, nor on the slab which has now definitively disappeared; I will update on all other teeth this time.
For some weeks now I have been feeling a sense of greater strength and robustness throughout the teeth of the upper arch, when I chew I no longer fear certain foods and on the contrary, I have the sensation of having elements of steel; I’m really not kidding, I can bite into some foods that I would have previously paid close attention to or weighed carefully before eating. Similarly, I’ve been feeling the same effects in the lower arch for a few days, and this is truly sublime. To tell the truth, I have to admit that occasionally it still happens to notice some bleeding from the gums, but what has changed is the frequency, before it was daily, now not anymore, many weeks can pass before experiencing a similar event.
Always very happy for this field, which I continue to recommend, together with patience, before seeing the results.

17 Likes

Thank you for your review! How is your routine/how much do you listen? Is it possible to listen at night? How is the soundtrack, calm or tecno? TIA =)

Yes to all
My current routine is limited to 4, because I’m currently playing with the Integration Tool.

This field is very effective in cavity prevention. I expected to had lots of cavities after almost two years not visiting a dentist. Yet I didn’t develop any cavities as my dentist told me.

I play this field 5 times per day over the last two one year. (sorry, a typo.)

5 Likes

Does this field replace teeth/gum regeneration and teeth whitening?

Is it safe to loop while asleep? After tooth extraction as a means of healing/repair.

I don’t think entire night is required as H2O2 can create a weird metallic taste after effect. I’d stick to 4-5 plays initially and increase it slowly.
This field absolutely works as designed for teeth & gums healing.
Great review above btw…

Fields usually don’t replace each other. I’d listen to only Plasma Teeth if my goal is general maintenance or light healing and would listen to it followed up by the specific fields if I wanted a more intensive healing of the areas or a boost to the whitening effect.

1 Like