Point of No Return

Yes, it’s an absolutely amazing field. I feel clear after listening, almost in an altered state, more stable, and more positive. Almost like feeling what I feel like is the same as seeing myself from the outside - I feel that different. It’s kinesthetic and visual at the same time. Experimenting with this long-term will be life-changing, I am sure. :pray: :sparkling_heart: :partying_face: :hugs: to Captain and SammyG!

35 Likes

Does this field clear out prior fields that have been listened to throughout the day?

2 Likes

No

3 Likes

Thank you :)

1 Like

You’re welcome! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am going to buy in this field in the next hour, but I can already tell from what my Higher Self told me about this:

Imagine this field like a Second Chance in Life !

And also like an Energetic Equivalent to Conceptual Realizations.

Why?

Because it often happens that we get stuck in life and/or are working towards a dead-end.

Either because we are too blind by our beliefs and ego and cannot see that we are we stuck in a dead-end.

Or because we are energetically so messed up and traumatized and blocked that our conscious efforts to change something become futile.

In an extreme case of being stuck in a dead-end situation, a Higher Self can decide to end the incarnation for that particular incarnational self – or, it creates a drastic and harsh experience for the incarnational self to wake it up from its situation.

Such a harsh experinece can be for example the experience of a Near Death Experience with a half-life life review or a similar experience with a strong impact.

Now why does this field give you a 2nd Chance in life?

While Conceptual Realizations helps you to recognize potential dead-ends mentally, this field helps you to get unstuck and escape dead-ends on an energetic level.

…and because of this, you can save youself from having to restart your incarnation again without all the acquired bagage and/or skip more painful wake-up calls.

It is a true 2nd Chance to make the best out of your current incarnation and skip any potential harsh experiences or forcing the Higher Self to restart the whole level :muscle:

51 Likes

Wow, a review even before the purchase! That’s next level.

17 Likes

This made me think, Rite of Passages would be really really good to listen to right after this field!

10 Likes

Beautiful post @JAAJ.

I agree, I feel free of many things that were holding me down for years.

16 Likes

I am also feeling much lighter after listening to this field. The emotional burden is getting removed gradually. The most important feeling it gives is a positive thinking and sometime ‘good’ to look forward to.

19 Likes

so a further feedback.

This audio is super aggressive cleaner and protector, it is painful and rewarding, felt alot of cords being cut. This said it doesnt mean atleast for me apart from the mentioned audios that it replaces anything else from your stacks, please consider it.

Today i started with it. wanted to replace my other primer audios with it.

First loop: the world of pain (Head,Chest, Back) and sadness this thing brought me were imense.
Second loop: alittle less pain, very unstable feeling, fear, i didnt wanted to leave home (impossible because work).
and then i decided not matter what happens simply to do two more loops. Every of the symptomes subsided, but on the end of it i felt like a naked crushed cockroach.

Then used my KQ for one loop, and become sabler. then Blueprint of life for one loop and the one loop from the smart etheric cord cutter and 15-20 mins of the grounding audio.
When i started the grounding Audio then the things got better…was on the way to work and now i am okay.

As said above this Audio is super complex. i fathom every day with every use there will be different things to experience.

As i see it now the use of this is to disallow any disruption of your healing (spiritual, body etc) from your self, the enviroment and the people arround you, also your close connected ones.

That said pleace use your stacks as before after listening to it because the experience from the sapien audios after this audio is something completely new and dare i say uninhibited…

take care all!

37 Likes

use it with the printed moth. i feel there is a difference. see for yourselves.

8 Likes

I just bought and I play it now, it is a beautiful music exotic of relax and peace…

5 Likes

Is the picture a mandal can someone confirm this. I read 2 comments and they both suggested that.

2 Likes

Nope, this is an audio. Previous plan was to have it as an NFT, but SammyG thought it should be accessible to all

5 Likes

Maybe the “r” is meant to be trilled? :woman_shrugging:t2:

4 Likes

What’s the recommended times to listen to?

2 Likes

Start slow and build up from there as your experience guides you.

4 Likes

i totally agree. maybe it works in layers after each listen i dont know, but the need and the reasons to use it blossom everyday.

2 Likes

I could get it.
Awesome, it came to my rescue
I felt light and free to face the world, a lot of pressure taken off my back.
this + Shamanic + My personal supporter = complete healing.

17 Likes