Point of No Return

You can try the the internal alchemy crucible for that ,it will burn all from the core of your been

Can this help me to beat depression ??? I already listen two fields , and remove subscious limits and banish ego . Instead of listen two , three more for mental health . I would prefer just listen one

2 Likes

I will say this, I neglected EGO Diss because i had this field, and it was one of my main reasons for buying this field, because i hated listeing to EGO diss and TBH i never really listened to it. But today i gave it ago and it was a wonderfull experience.

If your not getting no where with the free audios, then dont buy this hoping it will help your depression. Work on yourself. Whats your stack maybe i can provide some help.

Also do the star exercise . or maybe make a post on the fourm explaining your situation

4 Likes

This can certainly help with depression, sure.

That might be a preference of yours, sure. But isn’t a greater–perhaps stronger–preference of yours be to free yourself from your depression?

When the preference is strong enough, you’ll listen to as many fields as you can that help you towards your goal, right?

3 Likes

Since 4 days of looping it with bol while sleep i can hear more my organs,they make sound while listining this to

4 Likes

This makes me ichy and also its starting to feel more like VOC where my stomach hurts when i listen

1 Like

This has aspect of the organs cleaner field from the politic of the body album? ,this even clear blockaje related to body funtion ?

1 Like

What makes you ask this? (Honest question.)

Because this is a mental/emotional/spiritual field rather than a physical field, as you’re asking.

Because everything starts from the spiritual, mental and emotional planes, as you heal those, you will eventually heal the physical plane, and then see the changes you’re asking about. IOW, those are downstream results, not what the field is for.

4 Likes

Because i start feeling and ear my organs rumbling and doing there work ,i never had a experience like this before and my body seens to work better ,since this clear anykind of blockaje ,i was thinking is this clear the spritual aspect of my organs like the first track of politic of the body album

1 Like

OK, but that doesn’t mean that has anything to do with the other field you mentioned. IOW, this is a personal (and valid) experience you’re having.

1 Like

I have been listening to PONR every morning 3x for like 2-3 months now together with some other fields, as I have been hoping it would help me with some traumatic experiences that snowballed and literally crashed my life multiple times in the past seven years. Things, I thought I would never get over. Things were done, that I thought I could never forgive or forget. And then yesterday something strange happened. I feel like a part of me has been cracked open. I wasn’t actively thinking about what happened to me, it more so just came to me and I thought: “I am grateful for all the shit I have been put through. I have learned so much and even though I barely survived, I did, and I feel grateful for the experience.” :sweat_smile: And I was like: “Whoah! Wait a second, what just happened?” So I don’t know if it was PONR, or some other field, or a combination of things, but in a weird way I feel like I have ascended yesterday. I am still trying to feel out what exactly happened, but I just have this knowing that I’ve overcome something, simply because I am now somehow looking at it from a whole new perspective that I can’t unsee now. I just might have crossed a bridge from a point of no return and burned it. And I know there is more work to be done, heck, I’m far from where I know I can be, the relief I feel is so incredible and feels so important and huge, that I just needed to share. I wish you all best of luck on your own personal journeys. <3

28 Likes

Congratulations!

4 Likes

I know how you feel, this field helps you move forward. It’s like the world is starting to become your playground and you can play around with no baggage.

8 Likes

It’s safe to say after nearly 5-6 months of playing this consistently everyday that I am done with this field. It has done a wonderful job of bringing me to homeostasis and the effect is still with me everyday. I moved onto listening to Blueprint of Life, Ego Dissolution and Subconscious Limit Remover.

You might say wait, ego dissolution and limit remover is also included in PONR so why? The thing is both field are separately specialized to produce full effects. Mixing these two help in the PONR really helped into bringing me to a calm and peaceful state but I want to get the full effects of the the separate field. Blueprint of Life is obviously going to be listened to forever, it always brings me into harmony.

17 Likes

Blueprint of life is a nonend /infinite possiblities field

7 Likes

I bought this field about a month ago and it feels like i have more acceptance in me for my inner world. I used to fight the unwanted feelings in me but now i have more understanding for myself and it’s easier to accept that the good and the bad are both here and they have a right to it. It is a process but there is progress for sure.

8 Likes

Would like to know what fields are in this…

There was, before this new field was created, a long discussion of what could be included in this. You could look there for some guidance.

This field’s description is quite detailed. Was there something specific that wasn’t covered by the description that you’re wanting to know?

1 Like

Nvm i think j found names of all fields in it in this thread:

3 Likes

That’s the discussion that I had mentioned. Good for you for finding it!

2 Likes