Point of No Return

Im trying to make up my mind about buying the ponr field.

But I want to know 100% what fields are in it

So I found in the ponr thread that these were in it:

Energy Clearing
Exorcism
Subconscious Limits Clearing
Love Gratitude & Appreciation
(several audios depending on your situation such as trauma release, forgiveness release, emotional release)

but I was wondering if theres even more…

1 Like

One of the rules of thumb about decision-making that’s been helpful to me is “If it’s not a ‘Hell, yes!’, then it’s a ‘Hell, no!’.”

Feel free to try that one on for yourself.

I offer it here because it seems apt for your comment. Your post has me wondering if you’re trying to talk yourself out of buying it (which is fine) because:

there really isn’t any field that we know 100% what fields are in it. And didn’t Dream recently pull a field because he was tired of people using knowledge of what was in that field in order to reverse engineer copycats?

So, you’re free to set your criterion for your decision-making. Maybe you’d find it more helpful to you if you set a more reasonable criterion–such as “Does this field do what it says on the tin?” (It does), etc.–for your decision-making?

2 Likes

It is a field i would need i believe yes, but i also need others hmm, decisions decisions…

1 Like

OK, that’s a different situation from what you had presented.

So, it sounds like this is a good opportunity for you to practice that prioritization stuff you and I had discussed. You can do it!

2 Likes

Because money is the issue here maybe i should listen to JAAJs wealth stack to attract some money to get the fields i need :hear_no_evil:

1 Like

Sounds like a plan!

And since money is the issue, aren’t you glad that there are several free versions of the PNOR stack available to you, so you can have your cake (or whatever is your SIBO-approved treat list) and eat it, too.

2 Likes

Sibo/gut issues/candida is going away aswell btw thanks to info and fields found in this forum with some research and supplements/diet of my own.

But I wont be eating no more cake in my life Well, had enough of those :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

yo dream and sammy

is [ The Mana Circuits (Super Charged) included in this

This field from my experience get stronger and stronger the more you loop. Its smart and tackles each concept one by one. I fall asleep with this and wake up feeling all the fields embedded had done their job…such clear mind/ head early mornings

4 Likes

This fields makes me really tired. lol

Only if you’re not consistent, that means its clearing out the junk you may have picked up…its a good sign but with consistency there won’t be much to clear

3 Likes

Very true, i dont understand why its hard to listen to these things daily, maybe its the mind putting some kinda of resisting

1 Like

Lol they fun for me, i don’t think you can see me without a field playing in background…are you using headphones? Id say this why you get board…just play on speaker, not as effective but less bother some

right now im working with Hades, dire wolf from crypto and silver moon audio…hades kicks my butt though, to get these shadows transmuted

2 Likes

But here’s the fun thing about that: It’s your mind. IOW, you own that mind. You’re the one in control. So, you can decide,

“I get that this part of me might be putting some kinda of resisting, but I’m the one in charge. And I’ve decided that this is something that I want to do for me, no matter what this other part of me might be doing.”

You can do that.

1 Like

Has Sammy or Dream ever confirmed that Ego Dissolution is a part of this field?

1 Like

Maybe in the discussion thread that led up to the creation of this field: Point of No Return Public Project?

1 Like

Yes dream has check his comment above

3 Likes

From my personal experience, I feel this field only serves as a means to put a bandaid on your issues, while being able to help you function aka homeostasis. While this field helps you walk with assistance, it’s also important to address the issues that are binding you in the first place, the PONR helps you be open to change and it’s up to you to bring in new positive changes. That’s what I got from this field personally.

For example, let’s say you have deep trauma, PONR will keep you stable or put a bandaid on your trauma for however long you like as long as you listen. After I stopped listening to this for a while, I noticed trauma, self hatred, and laziness creeping up again and this got me realizing I didn’t actually fix the issue, I just temporarily stopped it. This field helped me to move forward even though I have issues but you need to actually heal the issues to really move forward.

13 Likes

That’s an interesting perspective.

If you don’t mind sharing with us, can you give us some examples of what you would call “fixing” fields?

1 Like

Long list so bear with me.

1. Fields that aim to heal trauma - Trauma is like that one big wall that blocks your path, so you may take other paths that may not be in your best interest, but you take it anyways. Trauma can cause you to sabotage many things knowingly and unknowingly. Self love can not be fully accessed until this wall is broken. PONR kept my trauma stabilized but I never did do anything to heal my trauma in the first place which was my fault.

2. Fields that aim to accept and love yourself - It’s crazy how when I started listening to self love fields, my manifestations have been coming to me like a flow of streaming water. The world is much beautiful, love is always here, and there’s no self hatred or envy of other people. PONR didn’t heal my self hatred or envies, but it did do a good job of “covering it” for me to be able to function. I am thankful for this field regardless because of this realization.

3. Subconscious limit belief remover - clears all the limiting beliefs that you cannot do, one of my limiting belief was not being able to love myself and a nuisance to others. That cleared up and helped me to improve my life, leading back to number 1 and 2.

4. Meditation: Although not a field, actively working with yourself to face your issues and bringing it back to the present moment is a big deal, fields are passive listening but it’s always important to actively working with yourself.

5. Positive mindset change fields: Gratitude, outlook retrainer or new perspective. Helping you to build a new and empowering mindset for blessing and a new positive perspective.

I have plenty more but this list would be way too long. @WellBeing but the main thing I got from this is this field will help you be open to change.

11 Likes