Point of No Return

I agree, in my experience too PONR is a “change enabler” – just like Ego Dissolution, Subcoscious Limits Removal, VoT and many others.

The power of PONR is that is very multi-faceted and addresses the challenge from many different points at the same time, enabling change in a strong and powerful way.

Once in a state of increased enablement for change, one needs to follow up with actual “change fields” like trauma healing fields etc.

13 Likes

Just realized that it´ll be 5 months of the ponr stack by the end of january.

I am satisfied with the energetic clearing so far but are there additional benefits of using it for maybe 6-9 months or so?

I´ve read that there are stages of subconscious integration so I am torn between keeping ponr once a day and ditching it for upping the loops of the self love stack.

I don’t think they contradict each other. Use PONR at the beginning of the day for “enabling change” and then follow up with all the other “installation” fields.

1 Like

I know and I do, my question was about

that I´ve read about in regards to subliminals. I´d like to go full force with the self love fields, but from your answer I assume I should keep at least one loop of ponr daily although I already got good effects from it?

1 Like

That’s hard to tell. I recommend you do what your inner guidance tells you as everyone’s subconscious mind setup is different.

I personally use PONR only on days when I feel like using it.

4 Likes

See how you do without PONR, if you feel the effects are fading, maybe the field hasn’t fully integrated yet, as JAAJ said, everybody’s subconscious mind requires different amount of times to integrate.

4 Likes

Having a hard time deciding between this one, Alchemical Revision of Past, and the mental self supporter for big life upheavals. Which would be best for sharing with a depressed family member?

2 Likes

depression begone

7 Likes

Good idea, I will try this first.

3 Likes

So i can use this field as a booster before my playlist?

Before a playlist is a good place for this field, sure, this field would have benefits.

As I use the word “booster,” I don’t really see this as a “booster.” But you might have a different meaning for that word and see it as such.

2 Likes

This field removes subconscious limits and negativity so that will boost the effects of fields thats why i used the term “booster”

1 Like

OK, great.

That’s why I talked about how I use the word because I was ready for you using that same word differently than I do.

1 Like

Friends,

Ive just bought the blessed. Is it worth finishing off my 1 month using point of no return stack before listening to the audio? Or is it compatible?
Thankyou

Kindfulness1

Best field I’ve tried.

Felt a huge relaxation in my legs after 2nd loop.

A kind of relaxation that I was only able to get through drinking alcohol.

6 Likes

Why I Stopped Using Point of No Return After Just One Week :neutral_face:

Last week, I purchased Point of No Return field and listened it once/twice a day in the morning. At first, I felt lighter and more relaxed, and even noticed that my dreams were more vivid. However, after just one week of use, I had to stop using it.

Why? Well, while Point of No Return did have some positive effects, it also made me feel very tired, unmotivated, and distracted. I was bored (anhedonic) and even felt sad at times. In fact, it was the least productive week I’ve had in a while.

I think I know what caused these unpleasant side effects. I believe it has to do with Ego Dissolution being included in the field, as it modulates 5-HT2A receptors. I’ve used Ego Dissolution in the past and experienced similar effects, so I think it’s safe to say that this is the culprit.

If you’re curious, you can check out the Ego Dissolution’s description on Patreon or in this post, which mentions that it increases glutamate levels in areas of high density of 5-HT2A receptors. After doing some more research, I discovered that activating 5-HT2A receptors can lead to anxiety, neuroticism, fatigue, OCD, head twitches, and even depression.

Ultimately, I’ve decided to stop listening to Point of No Return for now due to these side effects. While it did have some benefits, the negative impact it had on my mood and productivity just wasn’t worth it.

7 Likes

You are going through detox on a physical, energetic and mental level.
Do not expect to be cleared of everything in just 1 week.
Especially after spending several decades in a low vibe environment (human society).

If you give up now just after one week, then how do you expect to things ever change? This is like spending your whole life living in a trash bin and then suddenly feeling uncomfortable if you have to sleep in fresh made beds and take showers every day and after one week go back living into the trash bin…

Your energy system needs time to adjust.
Your body needs time to get rid of the poisons.
Your dopamine receptors need to heal.
Etc.
This all takes time and is not a one-week process.

#StopTheSelfSabotage

Also, I do not think that the field will make your body increase glutamate levels beyond a healthy level. Sapien Medicine always makes sure that fields are as safe as possible.

23 Likes

Sometimes growing up can be relatively uncomfortable

It’s a process of transformation!

But it’s up to you whether you want to keep using it or not :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I think i noticed what u have tbh, and i have been using it for a while, i think i know what u mean

1 Like

I know what you think you noticed what he have.

1 Like