Point of No Return

Hmmm. I’m pretty sensitive (I can’t even listen to the crucible series, entwining worlds of B&J, and smart cord anymore as it brings too much to surface) & at least for now, I don’t have the time to do the “work” or processing of self as I’ve too many real world tasks to complete at hand & that too, on a deadline…
Soo I suppose I’ll use shamanic and new perspectives for the time being. And also your recommendation. Thank you so much Mao!! :heart:

(Not that I encourage any one of you to suppress or hone in on survival model of course. As this field is clearly optimal in abolishing that :slightly_smiling_face:)

Also
Great job Dream & what an initiative, Sam! What a duo :clap:t2::+1:t2:

10 Likes

warned ya.

i made following primer set after alot of experimenting today:

Acu-Automation (works like a suringe for the next field, me being a medic imagines it so.) x1
2.This x 1-2 loops
3. Kinetic Quasi Crystal x 1
4. Crystal Charger x 1

this is the only way i felt all the things it has to offer and allowed it a place to work peacefully!

10 Likes

I am very tired after this field
Needless to say it was on loop lol

5 Likes

Wondering if someone knows if there is some part of the smart cord cutter field in this?
I’m asking this cause I had to get rid of a parasite person yesterday, which probably means the field is working, but i want to go all the way and finish the job now that it is presenting itself :grimacing:
Is it advisable to buy the smart cord cutter field separately for maximum effect to get rid of everything at once and use soul core restoration before?

4 Likes

From the item description:

Does it have part of SCC in there? I don’t know that’s the question to be asking, because from the description, it sounds like this field does a lot of what SCC does, wether it has “part” of that field or not.

Try this field, see what you get. You can always buy SCC if you feel you need something “more.”

14 Likes

Yes! Separate specialized fields are still very useful if you want to target specific aspects (such as cords) with full strength. You can use the PoNR, and then consider buying the Smart Cord Cutter, if you think you still need it.

26 Likes

Lol I finally feel less exhausted for once.

15 Likes

This field does really it jobs it took some of my blocks. I took some decisions today in which i have postponed for years.

It true that i felt really weird first couple days of listening to it 3 times a day.

But today i feel open to new experiences.

40 Likes

What a field, and

What a life

20 Likes

Is this a single field or is it 2-3 fields in one purchase?

1 Like

Magnificent Music. I cant tell much about the effects yet.

The music alone is worth a purchase :heart_eyes:

Did you make the music? Playing the flute? @Dreamweaver @SammyG

9 Likes

First review after now actually having purchased the field now :sweat_smile:

I’ve been looping it for around 2 hours in total since purchase.
Felt nothing during the listening but then today, I did the unthinkable and went out into the public… :grin:

What I immediately noticed was that pretty much all of any remaining social anxiety seems to be completely gone. Felt extremely confident and unshackably safe and grounded within my personal space.
I felt as if I’ve been listening to SLR + Amygdala Healing + Extreme Confidence Boost for over many months…

I also feel as if I am now much more “freed” from any of the acquired energetic garbage from my whole life.

This field is very powerful and worth every penny.

70 Likes

Been listening to this alone. 3x a day. Noticed that things I’ve been fearing have a minuscule aspect in relation to the vastness of this world. A little like cosmic insignificance therapy. Along with devic intercession.

36 Likes

This field really took me off the ledge yesterday. I went to work at 7am yesterday for my 24 hour shift on 1 hour of sleep. I had some family issues that had me in my head so I tossed and turned all night wide awake. Between the insomnia and what I was dwelling on, I was literally having panic attacks at work. I don’t ever get panic attacks. I couldn’t even think straight. I was trying to sleep while we had down time between calls but my mind was still running so I couldn’t. It hadn’t even occurred to me to use this field. I had forgot all about it. When I did remember, I used it 3x in a row while eyes were closed and I felt like the entire world was lifted off of me and I fell asleep like a baby. Granted, only 30 mins because we got a call but when I woke up I felt like a new person. So grateful for this field. Thank you Sammy & Dream! I would’ve had to go home in the middle of my shift without it.

48 Likes

I absolutely think it can be! Without a doubt! Keyword- helper. I’m not sure if it is comprehensive enough to completely heal the person. It very well can be. Depends on what is the root of this person’s ideations. Whether it’s situational, deep psych issues, entities, etc.

14 Likes

Lol nah.

Glad everyone is enjoying the field! I’m loving it as well. It does a great job of neutralizing my energy and uplifting me from there on. It of course, brings certain things to the surface that need dealing with but such things don’t have the negative undertone they usually do. Overall, the inner environment becomes much healthier and balanced and ready to tackle on the world. It’s become the beginning field to my daily stacks. Which is perfect because it’s great for setting up the body/mind/spirit for change.

73 Likes

A Power Cleaning of the Soul

You know those power cleaning videos that go a bit viral once in a while?

They show a regular ol’ sidewalk for a few seconds, and you think,

“Wait, this sidewalk isn’t even that—”

And then a long nozzle comes in from out of frame, the guy pulls the trigger, and 4000 PSI of H2O comes blasting out the barrel of a military spec Super Soaker straight into the pavement, and all the dirt and grime you assumed was just the natural color of the concrete starts making a mad dash to the grass nearby, racing back to its natural habitat, the rest pulverized into oblivion. The shining, wet cement is left glistening like polished marble, and you realize…

“That sidewalk was fuckin’ dirty!”

30 Likes

It is testing one then healing the issue. very true.

3 Likes

In love with the description of this one. The owners of this field have a rare gem at their disposal. Enjoy your journeys.

7 Likes

Thank everyone for that. I know lots of people are thanking me and dream for it but this was a collective effort as evident in our public point of no return thread.

So thanks to everyone who participated :heart:

65 Likes