Point of No Return

This field is so unique for everyone in way of working and it has a various benefits

13 Likes

I have never felt this connected with my higher self before. Good stuff, Good stuff.

20 Likes

:fire: :fire: :fire:

6 Likes

I do play both point of no return and conceptual realizations in my morning and evening stack. Since then i have every night intense dreams about situations and people long forgotten, and from my early youth, and i can remember my dreams. To me it looks like deep stuff and emotions are coming to the surface to be released and learn the lessons from it from an adult perspective. Powerful combo together.

22 Likes

Same with me with the dreams i was already wondering why. Now there is the answer

12 Likes

After an intense few days of releasing. Feels big relief
Still listening though but the hardest part is over.

34fe678873168c061d89ff1a49ea91e7_w200

16 Likes

It’s total purging

9 Likes

Yes! The same here, definitely remembering things more vividly when I wake up. Thought The Astral Primer was behind that lol. I’ve been recalling dreams from childhood, but that has been happening for a little while now.
Makes me feel like we’re returning to the dream worlds we knew as children, coming back to visit

Yes most definitely! Honestly have been doing introspection on childhood and how certain things shaped me as of late.

Certified tracks to use alongside this: Conceptual Realizations, Auric Repair, Rite of Passage, Echoes of the Past, Crucible of the Past, really all the crucibles lol

9 Likes

Same here, i started to listen to ‘Smart Cord Cutter’ and ‘Soul/Core Energy Restoration’ alongside ‘PoNR’ field and the dreams are becoming vivid and intense again. :woozy_face:

Taking at least 2 (preferred cold :cold_face:) showers a day is recommended.
First thing in the morning and right before you go to bed. Initially it will take 30 minutes before you fall asleep, but once you sleep, you sleep much deeper and you are energetically cleansed and cold showers have enormous health benefits (cells,…) :hugs:

Good Night! :partying_face:

16 Likes

Is this field comparable to going thru the Freedom course ? (Anyone that’s done that ) or is this different? If I can only choose one, would they be similar results, just different process?

1 Like

I can’t answer your question about comparing the two, particularly the results of the two.

But, IF (and, again, I don’t know) they yield comparable end results, the big difference I would see between the two is that you’re learning a process with the course that you then do to yield your results and that, with the field, you have a tool that you use to yield your results.

Those distinctions lead to some significant differences. With any course, there’s a learning curve although, from the reports in that thread, this learning curve with this course seems to be quick and easy. But there’s a learning curve nonetheless.

With a field, there’s not a learning curve. Maybe a period of playing with-and-optimization, but most of us find out grooves pretty much right out of the gate.

Also, as I said, the course teaches you a skill. As we master any skill, we add to our own sense of empowerment and capability as we demonstrate to ourselves our increasing proficiency in using that skill. We don’t get that demonstration from using a field.

Another point to consider is that we bring our skills with us wherever we go. So, we’re able to use our skill most wherever and whenever we find ourselves. We can only use our field when we have the field with us and when we’re free to play our field.

Hope that makes sense.

4 Likes

Nice to see I’m not the only one taking ice cold showers daily :grin:

11 Likes

Thank you for your thorough response! Much appreciated points to ponder !! :blush:

3 Likes

Could this potentially eliminate subconscious limits removal?

Been using this field 3 x a day for the previous couple of days, bringing a lot of Anxiety to the surface.

However, despite the anxiety being present, I feel as if it isn’t as much of a big deal as it used to be.

20 Likes

Dear @Captain_Nemo sir! Thank you from all my soul for this creation for it really saves one spiritually, not matter the situation he/she is in…very needed at this time! Thank you! Thank you this is not a NFT and is on gumroad!!!

16 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

Yes, I think the function of SLR is included in the clearing portion of this field.

15 Likes

Update: no major energy surge from BOL after listened PONR for almost two weeks, im being neutral and can listen to BOL two times a day with no problem and no anxiety flowing to surface.

Before two listen a week of BOL was too much for me

29 Likes

Are there any plans to make a physical version of this field?

3 Likes

This is absolutely brilliant :-)

8 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

5 Likes