Procrastination or lack of energy?

hi guys have you ever had similar situation where you wanna accomplish a big task but energetic wise tired? i always thought my problem is in the category of(procrastination,lack of drive and motivation,etc) but i’m rethinking that maybe it was my mistake in addressing the issue
i love my goal and i have the desire to do daily tasks to get to it but it’s just so big for me
i have to study 9 hours a day and i get tired in sections so easily like i need so many coffees
and even if i sit and start to study/solve problems i’m so so slow like solving 9 problems in 90 mins
but i’m still not sure if it’s a underlying problem(mentally or ego wise) or i’m lacking life force? any stack that you recommend cause i’m under so much stress

6 Likes

A twist of Energy and Time :clock1:

Have a look at this new field

3 Likes

Hello Iris,

Remember to take breaks during studying. And even have no-study days to recharge, get rid of stress, and get a good sleep.

Remember to have a good intake of Vitamins B, C and magnesium.

You may also try to just cut it into smaller tasks and focus on that.

And u may try these fields:

5 Likes

oh my-
thank you so much for this detailed help i make sure to read everything out!! you’re so kind!!

1 Like

it’s amazing but unfortunately most of international payments are banned here :( i live in iran
but i really appreciate your kindness tho

1 Like

Listen to brain refresher from time to time.

Actually, Positive Power Waves and Super Lung Trainer would help too.

You probably need to use some brain regeneration, etc when you do rest.

2 Likes

wow i just checked them out and i’m blown away!! amazing ones thank you so much

1 Like

Use shen as well @irisglitterz.

It’ll help with both mental energy and focus.

5 Likes

:open_mouth: so many terms to learn thank you so much!!

1 Like