Project Hercules (The Ultimate Demigod - Private)

Would love to get a copy, please DM.

1 Like

Would also love to get a copy and experience this wonderful gem of an NFT, if it’s available😊.
How to go about it ? Thanks guys

sorry if the logic is broken
I’m also not very good at collages :grimacing:
an association arose at work, and I tried to express it :laughing:

12 Likes

I’m not with Hercules,
Though I wanted to match these two last night.
They made perfect sense for self.
I think you will like them siding each other…

And while we at it…

Since it’s not on-topic

(I felt the same)

7 Likes

Yes, at first my mind connected these two NFTs: Strength and Endurance Max + Warrior Athlete

But then I had another association with Hercules
and in the first version I wanted to put the girl in the middle :relaxed: :laughing:

ps. Mental health, I think, can be “combined” with any art
Your version is cool :slightly_smiling_face: :+1:

7 Likes

These are all great associations I must say,

Strength and Endurance makes a great addon to Hercules, if we speak about specific targeted approach and a more Holistic one. Even if Hercules has a lot of that included, i am sure a powerful approach from different angles makes the result even stronger and much more immediate.

I can also say that I find myself in @sensin-sensei association a lot too, my mind and subconscious are going through a powerful phase of change in these last days.

I’ve been using audio a lot since the release and it’s pushing me to completely new perspectives. Not necessarily an easy change, a bit stressful in some aspects, but I think it’s a necessary temporary stage for then reaching new heights.

I am often finding myself actively wanting to expand my comfort zone, wanting to push my limits, get more involved in challenging activities, destroy procrastination, dead zones, etc.

A truly next level mindset experience. I’ve tried various anti procrastination items, or products designed to have favorable boosts, this one is hitting in a totally more different and very immediate way so far. (A pretty tough and “Herculean” restructuring i’d say)

8 Likes

I think you also felt that they would have beautiful children (like Hercules) :grin:

6 Likes

hello I want to participate and be part of the group, if you have space

Update 2:

One of the most striking effects of this NFT so far and also one of the most tangible of all the NFTs tested:
I’ve always used to use products to promote the strength of my grip during workouts, well it’s been a while now that almost without realizing it I started training completely with my bare hands, the difference in what is happening is palpable, my grip strength has increased a lot, my hands are more resistant, stronger. It is an effect that may seem irrelevant from the outside, but trust me for people who understand weightlifting and bodybuilding this is an element that is potentially a game changer.

Overall physical performance improved exponentially.
Every workout is different, I notice continuous benefits, it’s as if the field is incredibly intelligent and adapts from time to time to new training intensities and pressure thresholds.

During training but also for the most common daily actions.

More energy, a body that feels younger or better rejuvenated, undergoing optimal change and continuous refinement.

Another mind-blowing part so far is the mindset.
Audio is radically changing my vision of life, my habits and my understanding of certain internal and external dynamics.
It’s like becoming an adult again but in the most ideal and powerful way possible, pushing to become a one man army, in the body, in mind and spirit.

As I said last time, this aspect is not easy, in some cases my whole being fights and resists change and certain situations or small periods of discomfort emerge.

But it is an unstoppable upward construction, there is no room for hesitation or doubts, the change is continuous and brings with it an unprecedented force of actualization.

12 Likes

Hi @Will-o-the-wisp . Am an excited recent purchaser of this gem :blush:. Would love to be added if there is any private group for this ,thanks.

Also am intrigued to find out more about this masterpiece.

The Audio does also offer the physical benefits of this NFT gem ? As in the physicality of Hercules , tangible physiological aspects.

1 Like

And may I add , the music track for the audio field for this is simply…… :fire::fire::fire::muscle:t5::+1:t5::fist:t5: ROCKING !!!

1 Like

Yes, the audio contains the active workout, mind you it’s not a simple exclusively physical workout it’s a workout that goes far beyond and triggers a strong upgrade of body / mind / soul .

(Revision of the past) —> makes overcoming the 12 labors a part of your past history and brings all effects to the present.

Mind, body and soul adjust to this specific past, the more you listen the more this becomes a reality and you whole being will adjust to this new reality.

The sculptor works with the proportions of the Herculean physique, as well as the male ideal physique, in proportions and aesthetics.

V-taper, fat metabolism, certain muscles insertions, posture etc

Epigenetic enhancements work on specific genes that increase strength, endurance, explosive strength, ease of building muscles, bone strengthening and more, a body capable of receiving blows while minimizing damage (Hercules’ invulnerability), it’s all aimed at making Hercules’ characteristics and abilities a reality for you.

This NFT goes far beyond the simple concept of putting on muscle mass quickly, you will have as many muscles as you want and with extreme ease but what we are aiming for here is a complete unprecedented evolution of your being.

I agree the audio is perfect to accompany your entrance into the arena and face whatever awaits you there

7 Likes

Update 3:

"It is said that the golden fur of the Nemean Lion was impervious to all types of attacks, it could not be killed with mortals’ weapons."

-The Nemean Lion’s golden fur energy and archetypes are continuously and permanently applied to the user’s entire body.

(This function is by natural extension also in the nft of The Supreme Overlord, which has even further enhancements and elements that reinforce this aspect (For example the energy and archetypes of the River Styx which makes Achilles almost immortal).

Stunning improvements, I’m totally changing frame, structure and muscle volume, the shape of the muscles is becoming more and more aesthetic, more compact, more herculean.

My body is extremely resilient, stamina has surpassed levels never seen before, radical change in every single aspect of performance and quality.

I remember when faced with a prospect of potential effort or difficulty I tended to hesitate or withdraw… with this NFT things turned completely upside down.

Now when there is an obstacle in front of me or rather to stay on the subject of “A Labour”, → this is me setting off to the charge of pure conquering force:

Heracles

The upcoming Lu Bu NFT is even crazier, that is confirmed

7 Likes

Could I combine this creation with the Dragon Born NFT?

I don’t know man, feel free to experiment in your own lab

Most of these products are all compatible

3 Likes

Lol is that actually Lou?

1 Like

Nice :+1:t5:. How many times a day have you been looping the audio field for this ?
And What about the respect from others aspect that you’ve noticed so far from this gem ?

1 Like

Are there any copies available?

1 Like

Yes his role as Hercules spawned a lot of meme gifs etc, i just love them :rofl:.

To me he remains one of the bodybuilders with the best genetics ever

Man the grip strength this gives is incredible, all my barbell and dumbbell movements skyrocketed with consistent use of this

Also noticing more mass gains, fat loss, physical enhancements in general but im also using fitness tech, manly man, muscle roar and a few others

3 Likes