Psychic Development

The page is deleted. What was there?

1. What can we find?
    There is nothing that does not have its astral counterpart; even the planet Earth has its counterpart in the astral worldā€¦

In the astral world we find the souls of the dead, the deceased, those who have already left their corporeal covering.

There we can find the devas of nature. In the astral world we can invoke the creator gods of the universe and they will come to our call. In the astral world there are many temples of mysteries; the masters of the universal White Fraternity meet in them. However its always recommended to be in higher planes when interacting if possible or otherwise bring your physical body via Jinn Sciences.

1. Is it a separate world or universe?
    Theosophists call it ā€œkamaloka." 7 regions.

In the astral world we find two perfectly defined sections: we could call the first ā€œsuperior astralā€ and the other (as the Hindus say) the "inferior kamaloka.ā€

5 Likes

In regards to the theta audio, why does it have this weird singing in it, why canā€™t it just be the frequency?

1 Like

hey man! @anon28389016 isnā€™t on the forums any moreā€¦

But what id recommend is creating a few servitors specifically for protectionā€¦ Tell them to automatically sense when theres a presence around you and to engorge you with some of the following fields you can play regularly for yourself as well

Exorcism Rites
The De-Inhabitor
Negative entity/bad spirit/demonic removal
Repel negativity
Etheric cords
The bushman medicine
The essence of mantras

Regular cleansing with deep aura cleanse as well and the salt cleanse

Maybe carry the St. Michael mandala and ask for protection as well

I would also listen to the vibration and soul restoration series as well, itā€™s harder for an entity to influence you when youā€™re high vibedā€¦ And soul restoration cuts cords and replenishes and restores your energy centers

Also when the Sapien shop is open again, make sure to invest in the shielding tag!

Best of luck brother!

5 Likes

Hey man if i knew, Iā€™d tell you! Maybe some one else can give you their input :slight_smile:

The NOW is great secret to achieve psychic effects. Any field that can make you overcome the past and the future thinking pattern. Will make the psychic self in you in faster pace.

For ex. Mindfulnessā€¦

1 Like

How do I use these cards?

First of all, the Attunement card:

Question: Why does the Attunement card come first, whatā€™s the point?

Answer:

Question: Do I need to activate the Attunement card every time?

Answer:

Question: My English pronunciation is awful. Does it matter?

Answer: No (proof: the cards work perfectly for the writer of this post).

One can also use the symbols printed on the card by ā€œdrawingā€ them in the air (look for Maoshan Wandererā€™s posts for more explanation).

Question: Iā€™ve read that the physical deck was now a collectorā€™s item. Isnā€™t there any other option to still get them as physical cards?

Answer:

Or:

The Book of Cards by Dreamweaver

6 Likes

What do you do when you find yourself in those situations? Im starting to see certain things in events in people where I can tell their not there at all consciously if that makes sense. Their eyes will change they will have this smile and everything. Iā€™ve tried to confront before but did not work out well at all lol. Any advice?