Psychic University Patreon

Sure :100:

@Psychic_University, now we need that for salt.

1 Like

Overcome Fear of Abandonment

As humans, we depend on others for survival.
Starting from birth, the need to be fed, bathed, clothed, sheltered, and cared for is essential for survival and optimal function.

Because healthy human development requires physical and emotional care, fear of abandonment can result from unmet needs in either childhood or adulthood (Fraley, 2019).

The impact of abandonment issues can have devastating effects on personal wellbeing, relationships, and long-term mental health (Fraley, 2019)

Fear of abandonment is not a clinical diagnosis in and of itself. It’s a form of anxiety and a symptom of several clinical disorders, including both mood and personality disorders.

Individuals who experience abandonment are more likely to have long-term mental health issues (Schoenfelder et al., 2011).

Those who struggle with abandonment issues have a persistent fear of rejection or isolation. It is often characterized by codependency, insecurity, and maladaptive views of power, competence, and intimacy, which makes interpersonal relationships and daily functioning difficult (D’Rozario & Pilkington, 2022).

Interacting with this audio (passively or actively) will help you gradually overcome this fear of abandonment, while also dealing with things from your past so the final result is enhanced.
Suggested use: 2 times daily.

16 Likes

Just want to say this field has the potential to be extremely important to our long term emotional stability because a lot of fears and dysfunctions stem from a fear of abandonment.

It’s a reason we’re insecure, we try too hard, we beat up on ourselves, we’re perfectionistic. Maybe we feel people have abandoned us not just physically but emotionally, maybe they’ve let us down. Maybe life let us down. Maybe we’ve abandoned ourselves on a number of occasions for fear others would abandon us. Maybe we’ve abandoned others in ways and fear doing it again

Maybe we’ve felt betrayed by people

Maybe we’ve felt life, or God, had abandoned us at one point or another. Perhaps ideas have left us like the idea of safety, or the belief in humanity.

Maybe we’re experiencing grief, which can also be felt as a sense of abandonment.

There’s soooooo much and I bet most if not all of us have been touched at one time or another by this issue.

I think if we have trouble really living life, really letting go, or stepping into to our power, this fear is at the root.

So thank you very much to @Psychic_University for sharing this with us on patreon!

20 Likes

This field proving to be useful to quiet down some circular thinking of mine.

14 Likes

Does the fields I downloaded would lose it effects once I’m no longer subscribed to the Patreon?

@Elyas

2 Likes

Only took him 17 days to create such a life changing field. And for free. If you’re reading this and you’re not subscribed to his Patreon, do it. Insane insane value.

Self-sabotaging behaviors are actions or thought patterns that prevent you from doing what you want or achieving your goals. They often stem from deeper psychological issues, such as low self-esteem, fear of failure, or underlying stress and anxiety. Recognizing these behaviors is the first step toward overcoming them. Some common examples include:
Procrastination: Delaying tasks and responsibilities.
Perfectionism: Setting unattainable high standards.
Fear of Failure: Avoiding risks to prevent failure.
Negative Self-Talk: Criticizing oneself excessively.
Avoiding Challenges: Staying in the comfort zone and not trying new things.
Stopping self-sabotage is one of the core foundations to unleashing your full potential. It boosts self-confidence, improves decision-making, unlocks creativity, builds resilience, and enhances relationships.
Just imagine the amount of interesting things you could be doing if you had no limitations. Imagine the huge difference in your life in the scenario where you did everything you wanted, compared to years of being hostage of patterns like these.
This field helps with the part of stopping the patterns, but also helps you explore your full potential. So 2 in 1. There are very complex programming on both parts.
But remember, overcoming self-sabotage is a gradual process. Be kind to yourself, seek support when needed, and celebrate victories along the way. This last part is really important. And don’t ever give up.
Also, be patient and give time to certain things. Appreciate the journey and try to learn what you can in the times of limitations and struggle. Your true potential will shine as you overcome these internal obstacles.
I made it a bit powerful, so go very slow. It rewires your brain directly, so 2 loops maximum a day. Active interaction with the field is best, as always. But specially for this one.

49 Likes

PU - fam i gotchu

5 Likes

do the fields still work even if u cancel your subscription?

1 Like

DAMN I NEED THIS SO MUCH TAKE MY HOUSE MY SOUL MY DOG well no I won’t give you my lil boi with respiratory problems (it’s a bulldog). Big question: active interactions is meditation/talking to the field or just don’t listen to while sleeping but you need to be awake? And your name is Matteo are you Italian?[nationalism intensifies]

1 Like

That was answered just a few posts above.

3 Likes

You don’t “need” to be awake for the fields to work, but interacting with them trough meditation, actively thinking about the problems you want to solve with them, visualizing the desired outcome in your mind and why not, talking to them like you would do to a friend (they are our friends, after all) is definitely more effective. I think this applies to all fields. Trying to really FEEL the energy.

Yes I am :it:

7 Likes

Grazie per I consigli e comunque sempre bello trovare un italiano in giro vale anche per i forum ahahahaha

3 Likes

:it: :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Another diamond from @Psychic_University ! :diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside:

This self-sabotaging pattern has been so ingrained in me that even with all the healings, morphic fields, and energy work, some of it comes back. This is going to help release these patterns so much.

Thank you, @Psychic_University !! :sparkling_heart:

12 Likes

I felt insane brain rewiring…almost like a headache with just one listen…do not loop it absolutely be careful about it

2 Likes

This latest series gets RIGHT to the core of a lot of stuff so many of us are working through… Fear of Abandonment, Heal Obsessions and now Overcome self-sabotaging patterns…

Making sure i work through them each morning.

16 Likes

Yeah

well

this makes sense

3 Likes

This is a Masterpiece.
Thank You, Psychic University. :pray:

3 Likes