Psychic Warfare

i don’t know how to talk to my higher self. it still seems a very abstract endevour to me for my current state of being. and i wouldn’t like to be projecting and talking to my own ego.

what empathic shielding do you mean?

i currently use PONR which has an empathic shield i believe.

1 Like

I can relate. It could still be worth a couple of tries though, through this and intercessions – you could at least do it regularly, every X [period], as ‘practice’. You should be getting an idea on how to differentiate what comes out of ‘known information/words/expressions’ and its ‘speech’ patterns and what would seem more… creative, or genuine, or like your best self that knows you and your perception on stuff, what you need and how you react to it… Or what seems to have your best interest in mind and ‘acts like it’, or what seems like a ‘new’ idea to you, whether it is judgemental or belittling, etc… Hmm or even just to add stuff like this to your playlist and in time you should notice some new kind of input, ideas and perspectives, and you might set an intention every once in a while that ‘this is what I want to resolve’.

I did not have a particular empathic shield in mind to recommend 🤷

2 Likes

that’s good to know. thank you.

i think it’s a core issue too.

i’ve suffered bullying from family members that it’s still going on to this day. and i think i’m more affected by it because almost my entire natal chart is water+earth.

sadly my entire family doesn’t know to communicate with each other without attacks, draining or using each other as objects.

in fact i was currently feeling dizzy and tired. checked my phone and i got a message from the biggest bully from my family sending some random agressive message right at the time the dizzy feeling and tiredness began.

i’ve never experienced authentic bonding in my family. fear ruled everything at all the time to this day.

2 Likes

IDK if this has been recommended but you can chant a mantra or do visualizations with fields. One of the things I like to do is I will chant a mantra with visualization that the energy is in the north, south, west, east, above, below, and within myself. visualizing the mantra as a ball of light while chanting it. Also you could do this with a homa field as well creating that visualization. Also some of the times I like to take breaks from fields and just listen to spoken mantras while chanting as the proactive part can speed up protection and feelings of safety.

3 Likes

I don’t disagree with anyone here. Just want to mention that this is an “others” issue too.

He is going to places with agressive people, they’re going to do what they’re going to do. Sometimes these people seem to be affected by energies and kinda avoid harming you. And sometimes it makes things even worse.

I was avoided by bullies at work when I used SorcerySupreme fields that were available here. I think there were a couple of “power items”. A sword and a ring. Or it could have been the others as they raised vibration and all that.

Maybe you could try asking Metatron and Michael. It seems angelic energies made low education people way nicer (most of these people if not religious, can still be unconsciously influenced since traditionally and the older family members are quite religious in their own ways).

But conversely it made educated and higher socioeconomic status (not just people with money, but within gov…which here is as high as you can be socially) people target me. Which let’s say could become a huge problem.

So maybe be careful with Michael, as it is what caused the gov employees to target me (I mean…it isn’t like they do their job properly ever, but they have actually “played” me by lying and then gaslighting).

3 Likes

it seems to me that many folks that are into esoterism also belong to developed countries in which the experience of being attacked randomly on a vacuum on daily basis may seem absurd,

but if you live in a 3rd world country in which most people are frustrated and do not know how to set proper boundaries with each other because they are virtually living in scarcity 24/7 (due to not being able to fulfill world-wide globalized expectations), this is a thing that almost everyone is used to.

this is also a big issue.

because every time trauma triggers, this opens an aura gap.

this opening makes frustrated people to psychically poke their finger into other’s holes and make them more damaged or not able to cure at all.

they may even poke you in vacuum even if you don’t trigger (not being triggered may be a reason to them to try to make you trigger).

and this is almost everyone everwhere where i live.

which makes everyone traumatized and trying to dump it on somebody else. in some places are worse, as i’ve mentioned and you did too.

unless you live in a really higher economic neighbour in which people are not used to dump their trauma on other people’s aura gaps every time they open.

1 Like

This may be an inconsiderate question but it’s a realistic one considering what you’re sharing:

Can you move? It might be helpful to look into the fields that help you gain resources and could move you into a better path. I’d use the Spiritual Growth States for better inward connection so you can act quickly when the right opportunity arises….

2 Likes

Great suggestion. Yes, moving is something that I am convinced to do.

2 Likes

Make sure you use The Financial Protector while you do so, since these people are wily and could attempt to pull from resources. Wish you well.

2 Likes

finally i’ve came across a major issue i had.

many of the energetic parasites i was attracting were related to accumulating tons of energy and not being properly grounded.

i started to use grounding audios on loop and this kept many psychic hostile folks out of my way. i also feel in much more control of my energy and attention by being grounded.

i went to a night club last night and was able to hang out without any interference until i came across some major vampires that did some energetic assaults on me while i wasn’t able to locate them.

but that was it. everything else went smooth during the day and this was because i was being much more grounded.

i also think that accumulating tons of energy without being grounded may cause discomfort to other people and they may react by attacking.

1 Like

Grounding solved only a part of the issue, I still get random attacks from traumatized people all over the place.

I’m still considering moving to a country in which the lack of boundaries and narcissistic relationships aren’t naturalized and taken as something normal.

How do these attacks express themself within you? how can you be sure they are the effect of an external source and not a deeply unconscious form of some kind?

1 Like

For example, i was with my gf and there was a dude on the bus stop with his gf. He was belittling her gf all the time and making her feel inferior.

I noticed somehow that he fixated on me and started to mock me in a very low key with his gf. Which made me feel a bit insecure about my self image, later on my gf said she felt ugly when she looked at the mirror, which was odd to her because she was feeling pretty before, when she also looked herself at the mirror.

I asked when she felt ugly and it was exactly after the bus stop situation.

This toxic dude clearly throwed some psychic attack on us in a vacuum.

Also, I played like 40 protection fields when I felt this guy was on me and next time he looked at me he had a face of terror, which means that all the baggage he was throwing at me bounced back at him.

My gf is an empath too.

1 Like

Perhaps the more pressing issue is the existence of an inner conflict (an insecurity) within your, and your girlfriend’s psyche which is vulnerable to the projection from the other people. Perhaps once these insecurities are brought to light and accepted, the projections have no vulnerability to target and so their presence is nothing more than sensory

3 Likes

This seems like an identity issue.
Just my humble opinion, you should perhaps raise your vibration along with changing your self-beliefs and identity.
You also have to remove vulnerabilities, mostly subconscious. Such provocations wouldn’t bother you once you do that.

As @JAAJ mentioned, once you start to develop a new identity, stabilization is the key.

3 Likes

This :100:

1 Like

these are very hard things to recognise in ones self, it is the reason narcassists continue to suffer at their own hand, unknowingly stepping on their own foot. i recommend reading ‘man and his symbols’ and anything by Iain McGilchrist

sure, i’m 100% sure that auric gaps are trauma-based.

this “opening” creates interference from others and it’s also created by other’s interference.

i personally don’t agree with JAAJ.

imo learning to be comfortable without stability is what creates a higher conscious state.

seeking stabilization through identification only serves as a compensation for not being able to handle uncertainty/void of identity and representations. this is what happens in pre-psychosis.

comfort in lack of identity & deep uncertainty is what needs to be tackled at the foundation of trauma to be cured.

otherwise you’re just drawning all the time and trying to catch something or someone to not die.

1 Like

are you saying you seek to dissolve your ego, by not identifying with anything? If you want to live a functional life within society, an identity is beneficial because you have a stable narrative through which you interact with the world.

seeking stabilization through identification is one thing. this is what is called mental illness.

being able to identify and de-identify through different contexts/scenarios to relate to others/situations is what characterizes a healthy ego.

a healthy ego lacks a fixated sense of identity. is able to handle uncertainty. you can go and have sex with your wife while being the “sex guy”, and then go to work at the office and be “working guy”.

meanwhile an unhealthy ego needs identity desperately to not fall into uncertainty. doesn’t matter what context is, an unhelathy ego attaches to a fixated sense of identification. like, always being the “sex guy” even if you’re with friends or at work.

this is a sign of mental instability.

1 Like