Psychic Warfare

I understand and you are right. over identifying is a left hemisphere dominant characteristic.

What i mean is, depending on the circumstance, you can use different archetypes or personas, whether it’s work, during primal sex, talking to your close-minded grandparents, interacting with children or your peers etc, but what underlies this all is a stable (not fixed) set of values or preferences that stops you from murdering people or kicking animals. i don’t think we should be a lizard that exists to adapt to our environment, we should have some semblance of personal identity otherwise we are literally nothing.

i even think those values or preferences you mention are context-reliant.

you’d certainly kill someone or do something that could be considered horrible for the “right reasons”. because reality is nothing without a context. reality without context it’s entirely lost.

for example, if someone threatens your family, or had done “something” to “you”, etc.

i don’t think that context is stable in this sense, because it can change abruptly from one second to the next one, once an “strange” element is introduced in your context, it resignifies and changes the entire structure.

What would be the ideal state of being, in your opinion?

Do you believe that their is no objective truths?

i believe in ethics. ethics as opposited to morality.

morality works through universal truths.

ethics works as partial truths that rely on context.

for example. is it right or wrong to kill somebody? it depends on context.

the closest thing to a morality that i believe in is what we have as a maximum ethic in psychoanalysis: “do not objectify patients, do not unconsciously enjoy patients or engage our imaginary ego with patients”

all that relies on context, the context of a therapy. outside of that i may objectify a partner during sex, etc, or engage my imaginary ego with other people.

You know, creating a new identity means developing a new ego which is healthy. Neither me, @JAAJ or @toby mentioned nothing about creating a dominant ego, in one particular area of life.

The reason why we are suggesting a new identity is, you are trying to hold on to your traumas and beliefs, which has lot of vulnerabilities to trigger your emotions. You are identifying with your Past for each and every present moment. This is the very reason I mentioned you to remove your vulnerabilities while creating a new identity/Ego.

while you are in the “zone”…universe, entities (you name it) will create events to pull you back to the same frequency/way of life that you once were. You also need to be aware of the things that are coming to the surface from within, if you don’t the external will keep affecting you. So don’t leave any vulnerabilities to affect you, thus dealing with them is necessary (cut them off).

You do this while being in a higher frequency, so it’s easy to let go anything you are dealing with.

If you still think your Aura is the problem here, and not you, there are plenty of fields to help you out with removing entities, negative thoughts & beings. You can buy shielding fields too.

I did wonder why I see sometimes “face of terror” in people wen thy look at me since I started journey of my recovery and this is it !!
This is it !
It bounced back at them what thy sending because I do my cleansing+ shielding .

5 Likes

While doing the inner work to remove “fodder” for psychic attacks does work, it does not always prevent it.

Years ago this was my approach, and Heidegger maybe it helps you too in the meanwhile while you move:

Any time you feel a psychic attack, switch gears. Say to yourself, “oh thank you for pointing out where I have a weakness.” Look within to see where it’s targeting within you, and then hold that wounded place up for god to see and shed light and healing on. Ask for healing of that place.

When you get in the habit of this, it switches yourself from survival mode to, I’m stronger now. Thanks for doing me a favor.

Do that and you’ll find yourself more capable.

However there are levels of psychic attack.

Those of us with extreme sensitivity to energy often notice more when someone is attempting to harm us.

Usually places with high levels of drug use, abuse, and trauma are wrought with entities, ghosts, and other critters because there’s more fodder for them.

They work symbiotically with the individuals who want to attack because it makes them feel more powerful in the depths of their insecurity. So they will try despite your protections. Instilling a peaceful environment and sharing light does not often suffice in those scenarios, and often become more feed to attack. I experimented and it seems the only way to end those types of attacks is to make their attempts bounce off of you and be returned.

Some places are not ideal for peaceful living.

Enjoy your move… :crown:

3 Likes

this is a complex issue. i do believe that letting go is a very useful approach for dealing with some low vibration baggage.

but low vibration stuff is usually better dealt within low vibration. it’s like solving an issue within its own determinations.

if i look back in my life, every event that changed it radically was low vibrational based.

for example, in high school i stopped being bullied and altered my personality radically by kicking the ass of some bullies that were bothering me.

that was a low vibration approach, but nonetheless changed my personality and place within the symbolic network i was located in.

i think low vibration actions sometimes work better and faster than high vibrational states.

Something I’ve come to terms with. Even god goes to battle. Protect your peace.

“Low level” scoffs at “higher levels”, but “high level” means you’re concise, determined and know the level of power that’s needed to cease attack. You also know when to leave. Krav Maga discusses this… giving the right amount of force to end the attack, not more.

2 Likes

Correct me if I wrong, isn’t courage have higher frequency than Shame and fear?

Perhaps are you misinterpreting that morally good actions = High vibration?

There are leaders who commit genocide for the “greater good” (from their perspective), have high frequency/vibration. High Moral actions doesn’t equate to high vibration my any means.

• I’m not telling you it’s fine to lower your morals and ethics.
  • I’m just stating that your personal vibration/frequency doesn’t depend on your moral actions, rather it based on your state of being. such as emotions.
1 Like

:+1:t4:

There are people out there who do terrible, dark things but have a high “vibration.” Another reason why discernment is important.

Self defense prevents a victim

Morality and doing “what’s right” is intricate. Not so straight forward all of the time.

But honestly I think this topic is becoming complicated.

Bad attacks = bad

Defense = yes

Leave to a better place = heck yes.

Strengthen self = of course but don’t leave yourself in a bad position so you can become “stronger”

1 Like

i’ve been tabmaxxing:

• crucible of stored trauma
  • blueprint of the past
  • inner armor shield & magnetic resonance

this solved most of the issues i had.

to begin with, it made other people percieve me more approachable and friendly.

i also discovered that most of my fixation on people/objects/events was due to unresolved anal tension. it got better by moving tension through PC exercises.

it seems that i have a very anal personality type.

using sodalite helped me to realize this.

i’ve tried many fields in the past but dreamweaver is a genius and cannot be compared to other creators.

5 Likes

well, i keep doing trauma release non-stop.

nonetheless attacks keep going on.

i tried to remove all shields while going out and i got 4 or 5 people evil-eye on me in a vacuum. this manifested in me identifing with the people who did the attacks (i felt i was those people).

this made me feel insecure while buying stuff at the market.

then a lady from the supermarket started to be all agressive on me and invasive.

i don’t think it’s a good idea to remove shields at all.

people still narcissistic are they’re going to attack and try to make me feel inferior and bad.

even with the trauma processing, this stuff is an every-day thing.

i don’t think it’s a surprise that my country has 50% ratio of poverty at the moment (1 every 2 people is considered poor statistically).

1 Like

It’s clear bro. You need to gtfo of there as you planned. You can’t be in an environment, fighting toxicity, and trying to get better at the same time. Be mentally & spiritually affected by any of this will definitely keep you in a negative loop. No country is perfect, everything has its own flaws.

But… hope you both (Gf) find a better place and move out.

2 Likes

i had a big realization while using black tourmaline on my head non-stop and it’s that most of my life i lived from astral parasites located on my head, and that’s what motivated most of my intellectual activity.

now, every time they show up, i can feel the pain melting out. before using black tourmaline i only felt pleasure on the pain that came from it.

i think now i’m able to heal.

some wierd synchronicity made me come across with this song while i was practicing singing and guitar at the exact time i started to feel the effects from black tourmaline:

Hey, you
Out there in the cold
Getting lonely, getting old
Can you feel me?

Hey, you
Standing in the aisle
With itchy feet and fading smile
Can you feel me?

Hey, you
Don’t help them to bury the light
Don’t give in, without a fight

Hey, you
Out there on your own
Sitting naked by the phone
Would you touch me?

Hey, you
With your ear against the wall
Waiting for someone to call out
Would you touch me?

Hey, you
Would you help me to carry the stone?
Open your heart, I’m coming home

But it was only fantasy
The wall was too high, as you can see
No matter how he tried, he could not break free
And the worms ate into his brain

Hey, you
Out there on the road
Always doing what you’re told
Can you help me?

Hey, you
Out there beyond the wall
Breaking bottles in the hall
Can you help me?

Hey, you
Don’t tell me there’s no hope at all
Together we stand, divided we fall

1 Like

Some Pink Floyd every now and again is good for the soul. :smiley:

1 Like

I’d like to thank @Jojo for his time. I went through a healing session with him and he helped me to clear some entities, parasites and soul contracts. This made me feel renewed after a rough day I had. I’m really grateful for his help, now I am feeling much more better.

9 Likes

i’ve been having issues with males since i have memory. probably since 3 years old.

after creating dreamweaver’s device with magnets my root chakra healed and i had a dream in which i was healing a dude that i always felt envious towards during grade school.

then, my father called this morning with good vibes to give me a gift of chocolates.

2 Likes