Psychics? Experienced spiritual people? Need advice

Please do

Do as much as you can

Could you me know about this?
I feel like this is where your problems may be coming fromā€¦

Have you been using Sigh energy lately?

Or some subliminals u have not been using before.

I dont think you were being attacked tbh. But rather you have interpreted it so. Which additionally made it seem more real to you

I need to keep talking tos o

Have you tried navagraha homam?

No can u link it

Navagraha homam help to reduce the malefic effect of planetary.

You should check the position of rahu. If it seated in 6th house.

Then look at your Ascendant. If youā€™re aries. Try to do remedy of donating black sesame seeds. Again check out your planetary position. Itā€™s important. You might see lot of things going on due to that.

Check out your sade sati time as well. You might think all of these are curse or magic related but it could be that you are under Saturn pressure.

But most importantly look at each of 9 planets transit. Youā€™ll see lot of things from there.

If you canā€™t buy the field yet. Try using nulfiling negative planetary effect. See how it is.

Chant hanuman mantra as well. For protection. This is also good especially if you are indeed in sade sati period.

The reason why is that sade sati is not something lightly. This also depends on your position of Saturn. It can give either bad or good depending on your karmas.

What you can expect during sade sati mostly bone related problems.

Anxiety. Unknown fear. Tiredness. Insomnia. Family life can be disrupt. Money can be strained. Mental peace is disrupted.

Again all of these are depending on your position but sade sati can also bring success. Higher position. And also authority.

1 Like

You should seriously consider:

(a) Seeking medical help
(b) Using Mental Health fields

7 Likes

Youā€™re right, Iā€™m acting very unordinary right now and I get it, but trust me I know what Iā€™m going through. And I know the people on here can help me.

1 Like

Iā€™ll just tell the symptoms,

Hard time concentrating

Insomnia
Difficult eating

Visual and audible Hallucinations

From obscenely nowhere this happened overnight

Iā€™m thinking of seeing a pastor maybe but Iā€™m thinking all my options out and I know you guys can help

But otherwise idk really now what to do it started 3 days ago

I honestly could use a team right now Iā€™m also smelling bad smells

@Kenn Itā€™s really important to calm down, everything should be taken on a cold head.
The more unstable you are - the worse.
Breath deeper and try to relax, try using Silent Mind (from instagram or NFT), Inner Self Supporter, The Power of Support or the Belly Breath field. It will help you feel better and make better decisions
If you feel bad in the heart area, use The Radical Emotional Change, Psychic Liberation. It will remove the junk from there. Also Remove Unconscious Clutter field may help with annoying thoughts/voices
Using the Michaelā€™s Sword and Mandala is a good idea, I believe.
There was also an old shielding sigil, you may try activating it.
Edit: taking cold shower is also a good idea

Yes I know Iā€™m using higher self meditation heā€™s keeping calm and collected

Iā€™ve used most fields by now including the spells one they help but only temporary

Write down the name of the person on a piece of paper, fold it up and put it in a container of cold water then put the container in the freezer and leave it there

Hereā€™s what just happen. I had someone pray over me and I felt normal. I could breathe normally and everything. But then I went to sleep and I woke up and I felt smelled a nasty Oder and all the symptoms started showing up again

So have you tried hanuman mantra?

I donā€™t have the money right now

Chanting mantra donā€™t require moneyā€¦ It requires devotion and trust

Try this beej mantra

(om shri hanumate namah)