PTSD Help Combination

Hey, in case anyone was having difficulties with this audio I highly recommend you use it while sleeping. If you’re anything like me, situations throughout the day may make you anxious and it makes it harder for this audio to “settle in” in a sense. Not sure if it’s just me. But after sleeping with it playing 3 times I noticed a maaajor difference in how I feel today. I wasn’t in a rush to do anything and I wasn’t trying to avoid eye contact with other people. Today feels oddly calm, I wonder if this is how everybody else feels :joy:

13 Likes

If you mean the rest of population,
They dont.
They feel like you used to feel…wondering the same things.

20 Likes

Will this benefit a dementia patient?

I played this last night as I woke up due to some stress

Kept it on loop (i know it’s supposed to be 2-3 times only)

I went off into a deep sleep.

I have gone through personal/financial trauma over the last 7 years. So I definitely needed this.

14 Likes

bump

9 Likes

No idea how it slipped out of my weekly stack, but this is a true blessing to rediscover this field, in combo with The Outlook Retrainer: Testimonials

I am under a very stressful & challenging period, meeting a lot of inner resistances in the process… This has brought anxiety close to 0, along with bringing back some peace & joy.

Very grateful Cap and OM :pray:

12 Likes

Grateful to Cap Only*

2 Likes

Nah man, he was the one who recommended me that powerful combo (PTSD + Outlook Retrainer)

4 Likes

Sorry guys I didn’t something understand
If I use this, does that mean I don’t have to then to use amygdala field because it’s included in it or something else?
Or I can use amygdala along with this one?

That’s right. You don’t have to use the amygdala field because it’s included in it. (And I’ll leave aside the discussion that you don’t really have to do much of anything in this life.)

Yes. You get to choose your own adventure! (Ain’t life grand?)

where is the field ?

It’s on Patreon.

If u click on it takes to Patreon where u have to login in.

Patreon is a service that’s hosts content for other creators.

If you want to get this fields and a bunch of other things u have to pay just under 5 dollars a month.

Their is a Fear release on sapien medicine YouTube channel for free.

3 Likes

What exactly do you mean by ‘clean version’, ‘naked’ and ‘sealing’?
How does one ‘seal’ KQC please? :slight_smile:

@zea :) there is a bit of a conceptual understanding or delivery of these intended meanings with these words … these are easier to understand if you have the fields also but it seems to me that you are familar with them? so I’ll explain with that possibility in mind.

the clean version here refers to the Stellate Ganglion Block (Clean) – This is a release of the PTSD Help field but without some of the additions like the amygdala healing or a few others. It is just simply the treatment with no complimentary additions to it.

to leave a field naked that would imply that there is a process of change that has started due to the field itself, and then these might release some emotional or thought patterns one might be trying to let go of…

So the best approach here is to ‘Seal’ with other fields, in here… There is the example of New perspectives and/or Alchemical crucible… One has this redirection element to it and the other releases any impurities or leftovers that happened due to the change coming through this field.

Take the example of listening to Attract Wealth audio… if you ‘stop’ in here that would be leaving the field naked :D
And if you add the “Gratitude for blessings” right after, you are essentially ‘sealing’ these energies in

(attract wealth is a powerful audio as a standalone and is one of the best audios to date, but this is a quick example off the top of my mind:) )

Alternatively also if you add Positive Power Waves prior you are now layering the energies of the field on it, and if you are using something like Torsion you are priming for it

you get the idea :D

3 Likes

Why would one want to use the version without Amygdala healing?

1 Like

some have reported it was too strong for them, the treatment is already powerful on its own so the new additions some were able to take it, some not. also with the two available one can use them both for different reasons. Like the clean version, throw it in before sleep and you get a lot of soothing effects. minus any of the stuff that can pop up with the enhanced one

5 Likes

Why exactly can’t we use this everyday?

@Desiree nothing has popped up for me besides calm, and a mental “shift” which I would almost describe as a grounded natural, mental ease and calm.

I like this one a lot, many sensations in the brain.

1 Like

@Pythagoras

You don’t want to create a new homestatic balance around the therapy, this is only to help you remove the symptoms of PTSD so that you can go on and live your life without a prosthesis

I highly suggest that you stick to the limit stipulated by the creator

3 Likes

@Dr_Manhattan I just ran it for 3 times, how often can I use it?

It says every other day… but I feel like doing it twice a week, 3x each for a few months until I no longer need it. Is that fine?

This file just gives me the jiggles, I have been constantly laughing ever since it ended, and not just from your joke… just random things.

Ooh ai get it, thank you so much!!
Had an intuition that was it, but wasn’t sure (yet) :slight_smile:
Glad I asked though, thank you for the bonus ideas! :slight_smile:

Still, what would sealing KQC mean? I always top it off with something (anything, I got it as a booster), Grounding at the very least (I’m just in my 2nd week though)

1 Like