Public Project - Blueprint of Hair

Guys, it’s out!

@Dr_Manhattan since Desiree seems to be banned, and idk if she comes back, do u or other mods plan to make a public thread with it with full description?

14 Likes

250 copies seems?

1 Like

now 249 :smiley:

4 Likes

Is this only PayPal? Please put other options

I asked on the NFT thread but will ask here too:
Anyone knows which fields/subfields target “androgenic alopecia” or “male pattern baldness”? Because I can’t find the keywords.
Also wondering about DHT…

3 Likes

I hope, with this NFT I finally solve my problem …I bought it now!

5 Likes

201 copies left

2 Likes

I don’t know for sure but I’m positive Captain would have considered that in the design of the NFT as it is the fundamental problem of hair loss in men.

3 Likes

Unless they were taken out, Lukcy pointed out that a couple of subfields do target male pattern baldness

2 Likes

They’re there, not taken out

3 Likes

Haha and I was wondering wtf this NFT was all about when I saw it in the shop yesterday

Mmm looky at me Luscious Tresses

Yarr

LOL

Fantastic!

3 Likes

@Kalacakra that’s what I was talking about

That was a suggestion but since it is not there in the project description in the first post of the link below, we have to assume it is not considered but don’t worry your hair will grow back, faster the shedding faster the growth.

2 Likes

I am 79 years old. Would age make a difference in it being able to work. I am sure it would take longer but I would like it to work in this lifetime lol
I have used other hair audios including Plasma Protocol 3. And now Plasma flaunt. Hair still thinning. Any advice would be welcome.

3 Likes

You’ll be alright, won’t make no difference :smiley:

Good luck on your results

3 Likes

How much it cost… please Dm

1 Like

@Fachocuantico12

blueprint of hair = Luscious-tresses

300$ - 22% off if you use the sales code: lastcallbefore12
:blush:

10 Likes

nice Thanks!

1 Like

By the way ! Do i need a,wallet for nft?

1 Like