Public Project - Blueprint of Hair

Also @mods: is there anything else we can do to push for the release? (Other than posting GIFs :laughing:)

3 Likes

Patience friend

4 Likes

Never push a creator, rule of thumb

“When It’s Done” (c) 3D Realms re Duke Nukem Forever :smiley:

6 Likes

That’s not what I meant :-)

1 Like

Happy Easter to those celebrating according to the eastern calendar :heart:

I’ll bump the poll again, we’re stil at 73 votes

4 Likes

75 votes :yellow_heart:

4 Likes

Ok, this is getting made.

It will cost 300$ instead of 750
It will be public
All the subfields not directly tied to hair and scalp have been left out.

43 Likes

HALLELUJAH

Thank you everyone for your participation and @Dreamweaver for your generosity :pray:

20 Likes

:heart::heart::heart::blush:

3 Likes

Thank you for your generosity mr cap

7 Likes

Thank you Captain_Nemo

5 Likes

Whoa, Now’ that’s a blast!!!

5 Likes

:pray: :pray: :pray:
Amazing. Thanks

4 Likes

Just in time, Amazing, :fire::fire:

3 Likes

Hair loss was the best and the worst thing that could happen to me, the best because it helped me detaching from my appearance and build essential skills, it helped me developing genuine confidence, not the one you have when you have everything but the one you develop, when you are in the lowest point of your life, resilience.

The worst because of timing, it was the last straw with successive events, it might sound weird but in fact I’m grateful it happened, it made me humble and I needed it, it gave me important lessons.

It’s not a speech about hair, it’s for everyone who lives with maybe diseases, a physical complex or have to do any other type of fight.

It might sound childish but you have come this far and you are the best spiritual version of yourself right now.

This NFT is very important to me for symbolism, it’s the represensation of all the struggle, the hair loss reminds me of them, and I am finally rewarded.

This NFT is the starting light to end this chapter and to finally move on.

I declare myself, officially ready and worthy of hair, thanks and good luck everyone.

18 Likes

Finally YESSSS!

3 Likes

The same here.

I tried to build a façade on the exterior that this was not hurting me, that I was accepting it as it is, but deep within it gave me a great degree of sadness and a bad self concept.

Only in the last year and an half I came to accept it from within, let the shiny wall of paper that I’ve build up fall down and be genuinely fine with who I am and how I look.

But now I think I’ve learned what I had to learn from this, so let’s grab those hairs :heart:

8 Likes

@swapnabhaskaruni hope with the new release your hair problems will be solved.

3 Likes

That sounds very attractive.

Theres nothing more attractive than confidence Mr Gamiro congrats! 🫡

But then i laughed at this:

:laughing:

But then also, NOTHING wrong with looking how we wanna look, so go for it!

And show off to us after

7 Likes

People will freak out when they’ll see us again, some are already tired “you never look the same what is wrong with you ?”. Don’t forget to create a lore about your hair, mine will be a travel in China.

This one will be the ultimate opportunity to recruit people of my family to start working with Sapien Medicine, I already told everything to my mother “don’t panic if you see me with hair all of a sudden”, my family will have no choice but to believe in Sapien Medicine.

I’ll buy a copy of this one for my brother too, he lost his hair because of cancer.

14 Likes