Public Project - Blueprint of Hair

Yes and he goes in details on that!

I’ll look for it sometime and share on the other creators thread —
JAAJ recommended it around.

1 Like
2 Likes

Yes— Rick from Astral Club!

1 Like

@anon83343177 does this field allow you to choose a hair style also? Like the other hair field on Gumroad which is currently blocked. I have parts of my hair that are curly and I want it to be straight. Can this be commanded for the field to straighten or change the style of how the hair grows? And for those of us who have “cow lick” swirls that we dislike and want to change lol. That would be awesome to have

1 Like

No cowlicks or any of these things!! All will grow into lush and beautiful hair;

Some may see it’s growing into Luscious tresses ;)

As for the curly — straight hair change;

hmm;
would it?
:slight_smile:

I’ll throw in some of the details for you ;)

there are multiple approaches for hair texture change built within the project; one of them being: changes to the hair texture at the cellular level — using the cellular tensegrity model.

research the topic — with 99% success in hair texture change

:wink: :clinking_glasses:

3 Likes

Oooo weeee :partying_face::partying_face: can we have this already?! Haha the suspense is killer!

1 Like

Haha I want it as much already! :relieved:

2 Likes

I’m a woman. Our part is getting wider. Will it return to normal? Will this field disable hair dht sensitivity genes? Scalp pain and seborrhea associated with androgenetic alopecia?

Bumping poll
60 votes and counting. (excluding Dr Manhattan)

7 Likes

Not sure if the votes are still being counted but please vote everyone :arrow_up: :heart:

3 Likes

In that case I’ll bump the poll again ;)

4 Likes

Are you kidding, I want my wavy ponytail back lol!

2 Likes

In that case, I’ll re-link the poll post:

Nice :+1:

9 Likes

Your re-link came at interesting point, I mean number :smiley:

7 Likes

Somebody hasn’t been wanting to ruin this for one day now :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

:heart: :pray:

3 Likes

Me lurking in this thread like:

7 Likes

Bumping the poll again in case votes are still being counted. They’re 73 already (-1).

:white_heart:

7 Likes

Hopefully will be made !! :balloon::balloon::balloon::sun_with_face:

3 Likes

A lot of other projects are getting released so hopefully soon :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes