Public Project - Blueprint of Hair

Another idea that would be interesting would be the abillity to lower the hairline/shrink the forehead, for those people who desire smaller foreheads. (not sure if this is already included but if so great!)

4 Likes

Out of the B Vitamins, I heard that B2, B7, B9 and B12 are very helpful in relation with hair loss. Also, Saw-Palmetto and Nettle as well as Rosemary essential oil are very well known for their effectiveness in relation with hair loss.

1 Like
  1. Make widows peak hairline type to a normal low symmetrical one especially in man.

2. Grow new hairs in parts of scalp which has scars.

3 Likes

Ditto.

2 Likes

Still waiting

2 Likes

4 Likes

Once this releases, itā€™s going to break the forum :rofl:

3 Likes

Bro once this comes out, should I still keep lions mane?

Thinking lions mane + Blueprint of hair would be a killer combo.

Yeah for sure

1 Like

Thank you.

1 Like

Please Read this article too and consider it in field:

https://www.reddit.com/r/tressless/comments/mx6ncc/the_theory_that_explains_everything_please_help/

1 Like

If Iā€™m not mistaken, I think the full draft is above in the main starting area

3 Likes

Could anyone give us an update or an ETA please?

7 Likes

Completely disappointed with this, no update, no respond, itā€™s been monthsā€¦

2 Likes

I think right now captain isnā€™t doing any NFTsā€¦ we will have to wait till heā€™s back

2 Likes

I log in everyday only to see if there are any updates. Iā€™m going to be extremely disappointed if the next release isnā€™t going to be hair related lol (but will still be hopeful).

1 Like

Hopefully soon lol

Captain is not a factory. Itā€™s this attitude of expectation that is one of the reasons heā€™s taking a break.

15 Likes

There is only one captain, letā€™s be patient :wink:

5 Likes

No one is saying he is. Itā€™s okay to show frustration because weā€™re only human right? No need for gaslighting.

2 Likes