Public Project - Blueprint of Hair

Do not expect this to come out anytime soon, with expectations can come frustration

Dream has not made any NFT group projects in a while and seems to have taken a break from making fields in general, even if he starts creating fields again that doesnt mean that he does group projects

And even if he starts creating group projects again, this one is queued up with possibly a good hundreds of other NFTs

So again, do not expect this to come out anytime soon

Instead just use all the other available hair fields: hair loss v2, hairloss v3, dutasterided scalp, shiny and revitalized hair, platelet rich hair or stem cells to scalp

Hair loss fields need time and dedication + not everyone reacts well to every single one, so one should most likely try multiple approaches/fields

8 Likes

I really take exception to you using this phrase against me. Thereā€™s nothing in the actual definition of gaslighting that describes my response to another poster above. Gaslighting implies that we have a relationship and thereā€™s an imbalance of power between us and that Iā€™ve been repeatedly questioning the other partyā€™s reality. I donā€™t think any of that is true.

Captain is taking a break, perhaps permanently, no one is certain.

If you look at his recent forum interactions it appears two things are bothering him in particular. 1. Is the barrage of people pushing projects on him with negative commentary when he does not attend to them according to their perhaps unrealistic expectations. 2. The influx of people stealing his work and also hacking, generally attacking him.

He and Sammy have both stated that this will not run for much longer.

You may be able to find Lions Mane NFT in the buy/sell thread. Gianlee had it for sale about 13 days ago. It does everything this would purport to do, except LM is a private NFT. You may also entice someone to sell by putting up your own request in that thread.

8 Likes

Not necessarily. It just implies that youā€™re sort-of manipulating me (regardless of your intention) into thinking that my comment is the reason behind Captain taking a break or not working on this specific field.

Thanks for your suggestion but I had it for a while and traded it.

My very first comment above was a reply to Investin. You can see that link. Youā€™re feeling gaslighted by a comment I replied to another person.

4 Likes

Okay did not pay attention, apologies. No longer feeling personally gaslit, but it does feel like gaslighting indeed :upside_down_face:

Did anyone try Batana oil to use for hair growth?.

This seems interesting, I am in and will be bookmarking it!

Hoping this gets picked up now that new products are being released :crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

Somebody Please Update!!

2 Likes

@Kalacakra Can you get this project resumed please? Guess the ā€œAnother Hair Projectā€ group is MIA! time to move Forward since NFTā€™s have resumed!

Plan B would be to get the ā€œLionā€™s Maneā€ Project Leader to request a Public Re-mint for the NFT from Dream so we all can benefit, something at least! :)

He already wrote this

1 Like

I donā€™t think thatā€™s going to work my man

Sure, I will try to reach out to the other leader and get the status.

2 Likes

Yessss I need this pls.

Did Desiree have her account removed?

1 Like

Looks like it, havenā€™t seen her in a monthā€¦Canā€™t get hold of anyone,not even sure if sheā€™s pursuing this project anymore hence I asked if you could get a move ahead with all the Script weā€™ve amassed! that should be enough or we can tweak here and there! This has got to Happen!!

2 Likes

:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

I have never submitted any project, need help from those who did already please. Or do I check with Captain first if he is ok to turn this project into a product?

3 Likes