Pure Magnetic Heart Coherence

Review:

Today was my day off
We are facing some big issues at work
Were everybody as usual is blaming others
One of my bosses (with a giant ego) was putting a lot of pressure on someone (that works for me as well but i am not her boss) when she could not solve the problem.
We all share a chat so i could read the convos back and forth, i tried holding back as much as I could but eventually i knew i had to step in.

So i private messaged him, but before i played this hopping id voice my opinion and concerns without allowing my ego to trick me into being a hero and just throw out upset words that wouldnt solve anything either. I let it on loop while talking to him.

Let me tell u this guy has never ever accepted any responsibility he is just “perfect” and everybody else is incapable of doing anything right.

Long story short : we talked, we even sent back and forth voice notes so we could hear the voice going higher and the complaints lol but the conversation was never cut off (something he always does if he is losing an argument)

My words were firm, reasonable, with real facts but with respect, understanding towards his frustration and worries, and tho he kept trying to refute my reasoning with sarcasm it started to be less and less from both parts, at some point my heart area felt warm and all i could think of was about his good side lol, all the times he has gone out of his way to help us etc, and then as i mentioned one review before i was just feeling joyful haha imagine that i was just honestly wanting to laugh thinking “what kinda childish fight is this? We are being ridiculoussss :rofl:” so i was just like anyway boss, we"ll fix it tomorrow we always do! And laughed.

That was it. All good when it seemed impossible at first.

But the best part was that the changes i was feeling inside i noticed he most have been feeling them too, within himself, because it was at the same time we both were lowering the argument and just like “this makes no sense this is silly” and he ended up laughing too and positive to face whatever tomorrow.

My favorite field right now :heart:

And something id forgot to mention before and today i felt it even more…

This is the ultimate Ego killer.

Edit: no no, he wasnt feeling the effects of the field… the field wasnt magically traveling reaching him…

I was receiving back what i was sending to him
It bounced back in harmonious sync :heart_eyes:

39 Likes

I’ve been having amazing experiences at work with my patients and nurses and family members of patients etc. since using this field too. I find myself even more passionate about what I do. I just feel so much love for everyone I come in contact with at work and I feel them feeling it too. I’m receiving just as much love back. It’s almost magical the way things have been flowing. This field will probably never come off my playlist.

This + Essence of Faith and Prayer is an amazing stack.

Edit: yes, I’m doubling down on my epiphany: this field puts me into the FLOW STATE. Unconditional love flow!

40 Likes

Any negative emotions from others doesn’t affect me, most mentally stable I have been in my life. I feel good and love this. Anything bad that’s happening to others it doesn’t affect me or make me feel down from their vibe. Best empath field there is

28 Likes

Well the video posted by jennyfire has these slides in them

I’m not surprised if you did cause some form of coherence in another person, even though it might have been from a distance.

26 Likes

Also this field def grounds you really well, I stopped using automated grounding the last two days

27 Likes

Just seeing this thread late and felt it’s important to make a few remarks on this, both specific to this and in general for everyone.

This is part of our forum policy.

It happens fairly frequently to off topic posts and all flags are reviewed by staff.

I know it can sometimes come as a surprise when one’s post is flagged, but speak to us (and others) amicably if you are confused.

(This is a message to everyone here, not only specific to this circumstance.)

When we have posts directed with hostility, anger or passive-aggressiveness, it creates an environment which is less than wholesome for everyone and can make many uncomfortable.

If you have ever experienced an environment after an argument has left an unpleasant tension in the air and everyone is uncomfortable, it is somewhat like this.

One of the beautiful things we have always worked to create at Sapien Med is a wholesome environment conducive for everyone’s growth.

This is rare; as Captain_Nemo once said,

So if you have an issue or disagreement, speak to (and about) us and others respectfully and civilly.

All beings deserve to be respected.

We all experience things we feel we can’t stand. This can push our responses towards a more limited perspective.

Black-and-white thinking, as Sammy often discusses.

From the Anger Management field description:

Often, people or events in life get the best of us and we react on pure emotional impulse. Some events trigger us to react angrily and anger is surely a strong negative emotion. It causes us to act irrationally and project a very displeasing energy to other others and our environment.

When we feel maligned or misunderstood in some way, and begin to feel justified, we can respond without as much awareness of how our responses affect others.

When hostility is expressed in the middle of a thread, this environment becomes less pleasant and comfortable for everyone, including our dear Captain.

And it derails the positive, productive discussions we can all have for each others’ growth—especially about these important fields.

This has happened often, so I am stepping in.

We can do better for this environment we are creating for everyone, and for our own growth.

Let’s work to do that together.

I believe in all of you—perhaps we can take heart from the possibility of positive, wholesome growth and creating a better future together.

Please help us create something wholesome together. :slight_smile:

With that said, let’s get back to the topic.

41 Likes

beautiful :pleading_face::yellow_heart:

3 Likes

Well said and I humbly and sincerely apologize to anyone I may have upset or offended and for creating an uncomfortable environment for everyone. I love you all. :pray:

33 Likes

So, you staying with us man?
(one of us, one of us, one of us)

2 Likes

Of course :grinning:. I already decided the day before yesterday after @anon46520955 talked sense into me. I let my ego get the best of me. Lesson learned. Don’t want to argue with anyone here.

19 Likes

40 Likes

35 Likes

A-HA! It was Captain up to hijinks in the amusement park the whole time! (as the Scooby-Doo gang peels off the mask)

30 Likes

34 Likes

Seriously :rofl:

2 Likes

I’m dead :joy:

3 Likes

You work fast, if not at the speed of light.

14 Likes

Has anyone else noticed the dragon in this beautiful picture?

21 Likes

Well now that you’ve mentioned it , yes there is :smiley:, a big orange ombre fiery one rise and coming face down towards the seabed

10 Likes

i love moana and this song!

i also love the beginning song where she had her first encounter with the ocean and was already chosen!

i don’t have this morphic field yet, but definitely my next purchase as i am all about the heart centre!

4 Likes